a6185f69-a0d1-4835-8af9-58ff1a4efa8d
NekoiNemo Supporter Joined Jul 12, 2020 Messages 1,056 Jun 29, 2026 #3 Wait, is the cat slime girl a boy? OWO
S spawnknight Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 14, 2019 Messages 1,563 Jun 29, 2026 #4 NekoiNemo said: Wait, is the cat slime girl a boy? OWO Click to expand... You didn't read the chapter that introduced them?
NekoiNemo said: Wait, is the cat slime girl a boy? OWO Click to expand... You didn't read the chapter that introduced them?
NinjaGoemon Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 31, 2018 Messages 3,558 Jun 29, 2026 #5 Gotta be real I find this trope joke kinda bioessentialist like what's her body do scan skin cells for XY chromosomes?
Gotta be real I find this trope joke kinda bioessentialist like what's her body do scan skin cells for XY chromosomes?
NekoiNemo Supporter Joined Jul 12, 2020 Messages 1,056 Jun 29, 2026 #6 spawnknight said: You didn't read the chapter that introduced them? Click to expand... I forgor. I guess i got so used to almost every character being a girl...
spawnknight said: You didn't read the chapter that introduced them? Click to expand... I forgor. I guess i got so used to almost every character being a girl...
Killerwrath Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 19, 2025 Messages 107 Jun 29, 2026 #7 Ah yes, forced gay via curse
B bluebutterfly15 Dex-chan lover Joined May 11, 2025 Messages 174 Jun 29, 2026 #8 NinjaGoemon said: Gotta be real I find this trope joke kinda bioessentialist like what's her body do scan skin cells for XY chromosomes? Click to expand... It‘s a curse, not a medical condition
NinjaGoemon said: Gotta be real I find this trope joke kinda bioessentialist like what's her body do scan skin cells for XY chromosomes? Click to expand... It‘s a curse, not a medical condition