Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Ch. 37 - Chapter 37

Dex-chan lover
So one guy shows up, says he's a complete noob at editing and only doing MTL. Then immediately after some other group shows up, tons of ads, missing content, claims to actually create the manga, and far worse quality. How do you fail so badly?

Contributor
Not only is this some atrocious editing, it's stolen from the scanlators and is aggregator quality. Site rules do dictate that we do not accept aggregator content unless there is literally no other way. So y'all can feel free to report on those grounds.

Dex-chan lover
Now I've found a second group to block, after the one whose name is a bunch 'S':es.

Ah yes, finally, a translator group catering to the demographic of people whose heads are on sideways.
This is awful. I am going to have to figure out how to never see anything by this group again.

Dex-chan lover
The moment someone uploads something even worse than your average MTL. At least the other guy put in effort into editing and was obviously very inexperienced with type setting things, not perfect but they can improve.

This translation here is just pointless.

Dex-chan lover
This is some trash translation. I cannot even read it to follow along.

Christ.
What went through your head to think "hmm yes, sideways text.
Yea that's readable"

Dex-chan lover
I've had to block more uploaders because of this manga than any other one on this site. Why for the love of god can't this one get a decent group on it? The demand is obviously there.

Group Leader
so sorry for the delays guys ive been busy as hell but got a bit more time now. ill get back to work on it very soon, as in right now

Users who are viewing this thread