Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Got My Own House

I personally don’t mind stuff in a story if I can but there’s a lot of questionable things thats irking me that weren’t explained in this chapter properly.

Like her age and her body that a lot of you have already mentioned. The house being built in one go which is super ridiculous since the alternative home that was shown that she had was just a bunch of planks raised on one side which at least apparently didn’t happen in the WN.

Plus that was some pretty lazy art on the “materials” for the net. A few leaves, sticks, stones and vines made a moderately sized net with chains? Creation magic seems to be compensating for a lot there but I guess the MP cost still dropped anyway.

And I’m also being led to believe that her being a nondescript scientist in her past life helped her in creating potions? Even MP potions? And though it’s more believable than making the potions because of her experience as a scientist, but her MP seems to be able to go overcapacity by chugging on MP potions, all without repercussions except for maybe getting tired after a nice bath.

And also, she should’ve been an architect cause wow, that’s a complex looking building.

And lastly, what’s with the weird, “what is this pose?” while praying before eating? There’s not really much context to it so is it a mistranslation, maybe?

Dex-chan lover
Good, she make the right decision to not become an stereotype.
Oh, she seen very mature, how she get along with La Pucelle

Dex-chan lover
So, what the heck does "lv-" mean? Shouldn't it mean absolutely no level? However, what actually happened looks more like lv∞.

Hmm... Now that I think about it, maybe it means not applicable? So, if you have storage magic, then you have storage magic. There are no different levels to it, no upgrades. It's the same for everyone who has it. Yeah, this must be it.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Not sure how storage magic can shape things, maybe storing the excess and leaving only what want maybe. In any case, since her storage is infinite she can take the house with her wherever she goes. Yes not only the ideal house but easy to transport too! However, need enough space to pull it out or might be some collateral damage to both the area and the house. In any case the MC is too OP. Seriously, does anyone else think they could design and keep a clear image of an entire house with facilities in their head?

Err, the MC can at least put in her to-do-list a "Gender Change Machine" research.
She got creation magic 🤷‍♂️

Fed-Kun's army
@Johnightspore - Indeed she could but as explained earlier it uses mass amounts of mana to create from nothing. But if she adds base materials it will decrease the amount of MP usage.

Double-page supporter
I kinda like that they show all the process of her making her house come to reality. Other manga mostly do a one click, a step and done but not this. Give me hope that this one might have some potential in both future fights and story telling as well as world building.

Dex-chan lover
She doesnt want to found her by that merchant to get smooch at...
But here were are looking at her....

.....amused at her ability to do the tricks to circumvent the usage of mana...

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme yeah pretty much.

If the Storage is already infinite, how the hell do you upgrade it to something stronger than infinity itself?

@gagegageha Did you miss the part where she said she has to know how something works and is constructed to great something. Also, why do they need to do that if she can protect herself properly???

@Diamondmya25 did you read it all?? I said "research" not create it just like that 😄😄
"Research is defined as the creation of new knowledge and/or the use of existing knowledge in a new and creative way so as to generate new concepts, methodologies and understandings." (I googled this)

Users who are viewing this thread