Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I Don't Really Get It, But I'm Cruel?

Dex-chan lover
@jasty

pretty sure they said that level 5 was master tier or something a few chapters back...
He/She got to have fapped a whole fucking lot to get to that point...

Dex-chan lover
I'm still waiting for him to meet that orphanage guy, and led down the terrible path of no return seen in the earlier chapter. We know his lewd skill is perfect for it...

Contributor
@skilodracus But she is inventing masturbation-aids with designs from our world, in other words, as a guy, she was oddly familiar with the various options and tools that exist purely for the pleasuring of the female body~ Which makes her a pretty weird dude in our world~

@Eliminateur Yes, maybe a dildo and a pill vibe, but all that other variety? You need to shop regularly in the adult female aisle to know about those and how they work~

Fed-Kun's army
@Huapollon That just means that as a guy he knew how to pleasure women. Clearly you know what they are as well, does that make you a weird guy? There's nothing wrong with being knowledgeable about sex and what woman like. What is weird is that this manga shows this stuff, despite the character supposedly being an 11 year old girl. FBI-kun is gonna come knocking at any moment...

gosh what the hell happened to the art?? why are the drawings so bad and inconsistent now? The quality is worse than many doujinshi!

Dex-chan lover
36 pages for the last issues and 21 for this one?
Weird.
Great job, though! Thanks LoliHunter!

'it's not like expected it to thank me'
After critically shooting it first and healing the wound you inflicted?

But this chapter seem kinda stiff, less like a story and more like short scene with her self-talk not making it better.

Dex-chan lover
This is shaping up to be everything I could have hoped for in an adaptation of this novel.

Users who are viewing this thread