Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 13 Ch. 58 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Looks Like a Harvest Festival Date

Dex-chan lover
It is really irritating how much the isekai characteristic of the story is just useless.
The MC is supposed to be a modern times old man that reincarnated in the body of a girl yet she is misandrist AF.
If this arc don't end soon I am propably going to stop reading it, it is getting really bad.

Dex-chan lover
It is really irritating how much the isekai characteristic of the story is just useless.
The MC is supposed to be a modern times old man that reincarnated in the body of a girl yet she is misandrist AF.
If this arc don't end soon I am propably going to stop reading it, it is getting really bad.
How is the MC treating the shitheads rudely is being considered as misandrist wtf?

Dex-chan lover
How is the MC treating the shitheads rudely is being considered as misandrist wtf?
To begin with it is not just the "shitheads" she treats badly, she has been treating badly almost every male in the story so far even the ones she "likes".
Also it is not she having a grudge against those 3 that matters, that has been done in other stories before and it worked fine, but how she acts towards them even when they are not present.

Dex-chan lover
To begin with it is not just the "shitheads" she treats badly, she has been treating badly almost every male in the story so far even the ones she "likes".
Also it is not she having a grudge against those 3 that matters, that has been done in other stories before and it worked fine, but how she acts towards them even when they are not present.
What are you talking about??? I'm not sure whether we're even reading the same manga or not. MC have treated the travelling merchant, the guildmaster, the dwarf and the blacksmith fairly equally and without disdain whatsoever.
She even gave Ryu some benefit of the doubt to teach him the importance of having a proper conduct with other peoples. If she was a misandrist as you would have proclaimed, she won't even gave these people the times of her day.

Dex-chan lover
they have France in this universe??????:questionblob::questionblob:
No, that's a language barrier issue. only Americans call them French fries. For example in Britain they're called chips, in India they are finger chips and in Canada they're just called fries. What Japan and Mexico calls them honestly makes the most sense since they literally call them what they are: furaido poteto i.e. fried potatoes and papas fritas i.e. potatoes fried.

TLDR: no, translator just put in the equivalent name.

Users who are viewing this thread