Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 13 Ch. 60 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Looks Like The Beauty Contest Was a Huge Su…

Staff
Super Moderator
For everyone that was complaining about AGS not uploading the chapters, keep in mind that the majority of people in the comments of ch. 38-41 that I accidentally uploaded (they were never meant to be on MD) wanted the previous scanlator to continue and complained about AGS sniping the existing group.

Anyways, the chapters will now be uploaded to MangaDex

Dex-chan lover
For everyone that was complaining about AGS not uploading the chapters, keep in mind that the majority of people in the comments of ch. 38-41 that I accidentally uploaded (they were never meant to be on MD) wanted the previous scanlator to continue and complained about AGS sniping the existing group.

Thank you for the MASS release! :win:
The previous group has stopped anyway.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Didn't realize the previous group gave it up. I just got involved in many other titles, stopped paying attention, and didn't even notice how much time flew by. Other versions out there were MTL, and Monkey levels of bad. So, thank you very much for these uploads!

Last edited:
Group Leader

Previous SL here. At the time I received an immediate apology and clarification on their upload as well. I remember saying at the time that I didn't mind if they uploaded here, but I guess they still didn't until now out of courtesy, which I appreciate.
I'm just glad competent people have picked it up after I dropped it and are putting it in an accessible place for the people to see :)

Dex-chan lover
I AM WITH YOU RYU....

SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND A MANS ROMANCE FOR OVER-THE-TOP WEAPON FASHION!!

supernatural-spn.gif

Dex-chan lover
slick, slick, slick. Sometimes for days. Just one of the reasons to follow this.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

Ever since the first few chapters I've been happy for anyone to pickup this manga.

Thankyou very much.

Users who are viewing this thread