Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 13 Ch. 60 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Looks Like The Beauty Contest Was a Huge Su…

Aggregator gang
For everyone that was complaining about AGS not uploading the chapters, keep in mind that the majority of people in the comments of ch. 38-41 that I accidentally uploaded (they were never meant to be on MD) wanted the previous scanlator to continue and complained about AGS sniping the existing group.

Anyways, the chapters will now be uploaded to MangaDex
Do you upload these to your website first before mangadex? Or will your scanlations be directly uploaded to mangadex from now on?

Thanks anyways for scanlations!

Dex-chan lover
I AM WITH YOU RYU....

SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND A MANS ROMANCE FOR OVER-THE-TOP WEAPON FASHION!!

supernatural-spn.gif
She offered to make him a sword, not a magic sword with jewelry.

Dex-chan lover
Any chance this manga will become a Yuri?

If not, that's okay, I started reading it thinking it would go that way, and stopped reading when I realized there were no signs of that happening.

No hate for this manga, just asking

Dex-chan lover
Any chance this manga will become a Yuri?

If not, that's okay, I started reading it thinking it would go that way, and stopped reading when I realized there were no signs of that happening.

No hate for this manga, just asking
There is no real romance in the story, Ren only likes girls, and only gets close to girls, but doesn't seek a relationship with anyone. That said the series is ongoing.

Dex-chan lover
There is no real romance in the story, Ren only likes girls, and only gets close to girls, but doesn't seek a relationship with anyone. That said the series is ongoing.
Thank you so much!

Dex-chan lover
The blacksmith thing is starting to sorta pay off again. I kinda hope that there is some more solo adventuring or something. Ever since she got to the capital, it's just been blacksmithing and being around the other orphans.

Dex-chan lover
It took me a while to read them all but

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

You can't imagine how good it is to read a series that's been in limbo for so long in one dump. I already gave up hope. Thank you very much

Dex-chan lover
I get she doesn't want to have much work on the sword and removing the random trigger was a good idea but the random gem slot could be used for a magic gem with some effect (not that it needs but maybe something to use like a wand in the sword) and the secondary blade is a good guard which many IRL swoirds have variations of it.
I guess she also doesn't want to enchant fire magic in the sword but to say it doesn't exist is kinda reaching when she knows she can do it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Been a while since the previous group just dropped this.

Dex-chan lover
She promised a blade just like what he wanted, he crossdressed as she wanted him to do, he wants the blade she rejects what she promised him. Getting fucking tired of her constantly ragging on literally any guy whatsoever.
I get why you're annoyed, but this wasn't because Ryu's a guy. She's still a huge nerd, and the sword was impractical and unrealistic. Not hard to see why she'd reject the initial design.

Dex-chan lover
Do you upload these to your website first before mangadex? Or will your scanlations be directly uploaded to mangadex from now on?

Thanks anyways for scanlations!
T10_ is a mod. They’re only uploading this for aniglis, and aren’t part of their group. IIRC the only mod that uploads for their own group was Plykiya, and that’s way back when she was an active staff member. (I can’t remember if our BDFL Holo also uploaded some stuff too)

Dex-chan lover
For everyone that was complaining about AGS not uploading the chapters, keep in mind that the majority of people in the comments of ch. 38-41 that I accidentally uploaded (they were never meant to be on MD) wanted the previous scanlator to continue and complained about AGS sniping the existing group.

Anyways, the chapters will now be uploaded to MangaDex

I would personally ignore the people that likes to cry "sniping". I have no issues of multiple groups doing the same manga. I like to see peoples interpretation when they translate and their wording choices.

Dex-chan lover
But hey at least aniglis isn’t manhwafreak bad. I’d rather have semi-competent munition-grade scanlators than barely-passable munition-grade scanlators.
Yes we know, there's always a lower depth to sink to. I at least wish these guys wouldn't split their site up into two parts because it makes going to the right one for this series a pain, as all the links I know go to the wrong one.

Users who are viewing this thread