Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 14 Ch. 64 - I don't really get it but I will do my duty as an artisan

Supporter
alright, this I like. She confirmed the prince is an honorable dude, got him to swear to keep her identity a secret, is protecting her home town rather than strangers, and is getting paid in adamantite. That really does cover most of the complaints I saw from last chapter

yes I know that kinda promise failed her before by the guy whose sitting in the room with her, but I trust swearing on his name more than an idiot villager. If the idiot leaks her identity after a freaking prince swore on his name to protect it, that’s gotta be an immediate execution.

can’t wait to see the sword!

p.s. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Quest completed: Remain anonymous.
Quest received: Acquire skill 'forge adamantite.'
Always fun trading one problem for another.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Vector “On my name, I swear”
Boss Craftman’s honor
Neil Scot-free of this oathkeeping

I can see problem brewing
was about to make the same comment

I trust Vector and the boss, but that idiot who just zoned out during the entire talk? He will definitely spill something, and though Vector may help conceal it, the info will still spread to somebody unsavory.

Dex-chan lover
Boss Craftman’s honor

was about to make the same comment

I trust Vector and the boss, but that idiot who just zoned out during the entire talk? He will definitely spill something, and though Vector may help conceal it, the info will still spread to somebody unsavory.
Well on the upside, like the other guy mentioned that sounds like a good way to get beheaded. I wouldn't mind a headless Neil.

It's probably Vector trained Neil to be stronger in combat. But Vector can't fix Neil's rotten brain. And I am sure Neil will screw around somewhere during the time Ren making the sword. If Vector is as esteemed as he seems to be in this chapter, he will save the day.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly she should have been more willing to reveal her abilities to Victor here, at least as to what she is potentially willing to make. If she's going to forge something no one else in the kingdom can hope to compete with anyway, the cost of the secret getting out doesn't change that much relative to how much better she can make something than the competition. She might as well work with the client and let him know what is actually possible, rather than getting some vague criteria from him about it.

Dex-chan lover
Boss Craftman’s honor

Neil - trauma of his last fuck up.

He indirectly caused her to move last time, and was still feeling guilty about that.
So unlike the other 2 he's got pre-existing reason to not spread words this time.

If he repeat the same mistake then he'd be even be low Kane in the trash list, since Kane at least is trying to not fuck up again after finally accepting reality.

Dex-chan lover
alright, this I like. She confirmed the prince is an honorable dude, got him to swear to keep her identity a secret, is protecting her home town rather than strangers, and is getting paid in adamantite. That really does cover most of the complaints I saw from last chapter

yes I know that kinda promise failed her before by the guy whose sitting in the room with her, but I trust swearing on his name more than an idiot villager. If the idiot leaks her identity after a freaking prince swore on his name to protect it, that’s gotta be an immediate execution.

can’t wait to see the sword!

p.s. Thanks for the translation!
EXCALIIBUUUURRRRRRRRR~
excalibur-sword.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"Getting involved with an influential person like that is just asking for trouble!"
So why did you? You're the one who decided to stick around until you got caught.

Slowly tugging at her feeble heartstrings, until he hit the right one.

He says bastard sword, but the picture looks more like a long sword, since the handle is longer than two hands. Can't see the blade length, though.

A buckler does fit a bastard sword, since it allows you to grab the sword with two hands easier than with a larger shield. Though then you might want a long sword handle to make it even easier to grip. But I'm not sure how effective it's going to be against a dragon.

Rare material > money. She's practical. Depends a little on how much of that rare material the money could buy, but this seems rare enough it would be hard to get hold of regardless.

EXCALIIBUUUURRRRRRRRR~
That looks like a wall hanger.

Dex-chan lover
EXCALIIBUUUURRRRRRRRR~
excalibur-sword.jpg

Fool! My legend dates back to the twelfth century you see. It began on a midsummers day with the sun blazing overhead. No, wait. It was a blustery Autumn day. I was the unsavory fellow back when it all started. Which was in the winter as I recall. I remember the tough crowd, all the hot babes fought over me that summer. Yes. Yes that’s right, it was summer. A scorching midsummer day. I was a dangerous man at the time. And yet, refined somehow. Everyone thought so. They still think so to this day. Although, maybe they didn’t think so as much back then. But they definitely said I was dangerous, I’m sure of it…And I know I’ve always been refined so they must have been thinking it. Yes. Yes indeed. Everyone thought and said and talked about how amazing I was. I’m still amazing of course, but no longer the bad boy I was back then. On that chilled, frozen winter day. I will continue the re-telling of my legend; But first, there will be a five minute break. Stand still and await my return.

417-4172362_transparent-black-star-soul-eater-png-draw-excalibur.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh Neil will defo spill the beans, considering he zoned out thru the convo. I hope when that happens, Vector will spill his guts in return.

Users who are viewing this thread