Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 14 Ch. 64 - I don't really get it but I will do my duty as an artisan

Dex-chan lover
Neil looking completely disgusting on the side...
He will 100% say who made the sword and she will have to go into hiding in some other country, isn't it.

Supporter
I've read the WN some time ago, and completely forgot she forged the sword, but had no problems remembering something else ahead, funny how my brain doesn't works.
:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Lol, looks like everyone in the comments had the same idea as me. Neil 'Known Blabbermouth' is sitting right there and didn't say shit about keeping it a secret. I'm hoping he learned his lesson from last time but that look on his face has me skeptical.

Dex-chan lover
Neil is 100% gonna screw this up. She should've been upfront and made a condition that she'll have nothing to do with Neil and he should swear to keep the secret upon his head rolling.

Dex-chan lover
Vector did say he would make all effort and arrangements to keep it a secret. Unlike Ren, who has conveniently blotted Neil from her mind, probably to deny his existence, he won't forget Neil.

However, that doesn't mean he can't make a mistake and trust Neil with the secret, thinking it's not very different from the trust that comes from having his back in combat. We know Neil can't keep his yap shut, so the question is what Vector does to remedy the problem after Neil inevitably spills it.

Dex-chan lover
Fool! My legend dates back to the twelfth century you see. It began on a midsummers day with the sun blazing overhead. No, wait. It was a blustery Autumn day. I was the unsavory fellow back when it all started. Which was in the winter as I recall. I remember the tough crowd, all the hot babes fought over me that summer. Yes. Yes that’s right, it was summer. A scorching midsummer day. I was a dangerous man at the time. And yet, refined somehow. Everyone thought so. They still think so to this day. Although, maybe they didn’t think so as much back then. But they definitely said I was dangerous, I’m sure of it…And I know I’ve always been refined so they must have been thinking it. Yes. Yes indeed. Everyone thought and said and talked about how amazing I was. I’m still amazing of course, but no longer the bad boy I was back then. On that chilled, frozen winter day. I will continue the re-telling of my legend; But first, there will be a five minute break. Stand still and await my return.

417-4172362_transparent-black-star-soul-eater-png-draw-excalibur.png
iu

Users who are viewing this thread