Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - I Don't Really Get It, But I'm Travelling Again

As nice as it is to not have all the Japanese text, I prefer it to be readable. The effort to remove those is too much, your translations are good that's all that matters.

Fed-Kun's army
No but, I don't care thta muxh about the "clean up"? It's true that it's professional of a translation to get cleaned, but if I cared so much about that I'd learn japanese, or buy physical books... Nah, this is more than enough, and it's already wayyyyy more clean than other efforts that try to look professional!

Dex-chan lover
i knew it was the little prick that sold the potions or something of the sort, prick.
@Wolfwhistler She told him to give those away to other people that needed them, not to sell them like the little shit he is

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope MC will somehow punch him in the face if they meet again

Double-page supporter
@Wolfwhistler You don't need to be educated to understand that people are corrupt. Even someone who lives in a cave would know that.

Long-strip supporter
Honestly did not expect her to store the entire house, just thought it would be everything inside of it....

Their reaction is somewhat understandable. Poverty => hunger => survival instinct kicking. When your survival instinct is not kept in check you can be the worst scum and do terrible things.
Tho, understandable doesn’t mean it’s right or pardonnable.

Thank you for the translation The Fluffy Hangout Group!

It's not a lot of stories that I go read the LN (there are like, 6 that I read the LN) but this managed to be one of them so I am looking forward to see the story drawn :)

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translations!

Oh if she can make anything, technically she can also make money can't she? Hope she doesn't catch too much attention this time, though that's kinda how isekai stories usually go..

Dex-chan lover
He said he needs to take responsibility yet all he will do is make things worse... again.

Fed-Kun's army
That time the three of them showed up to ask for the potion was all so that they could sell it, even t though they said it was to cure a sick person. Filthy liars.

Users who are viewing this thread