Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - I Don't Really Get It, But I'm Travelling Again

Power Uploader
Thanks for the translation don't stress out about the other translations yours was best.

Aggregator gang
Best translation yet thanks!

How does someone not hear a horse drawn carriage? And why wouldn’t the wolves help her? Regular dogs in our world can do that (with training)

Dex-chan lover
Not to trivialize the incredible work redrawers do, but it does seem like it's a high-cost low-return practice when it comes to feeding a scanlation group's ego considering the time it takes and how much more people seem to care about fast releases compared to high-end quality. I'd rather take something like this that's pretty much professional and wait a few extra days for it, but apparently I'm not most people.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder which was changed, in the WN, it should be his mother was the one who sold it, and it had nothing to do with him, since he wasn't even in the village already. Or did I remember wrongly...

Contributor
Best translation and typesetting here.

I don't see why those beginners are jumping in when the scanlator is still active.
There are tons of other titles that can be continued that don't have an active translation.

As long as you're putting these out I'm just going to ignore the other groups.

Man, Neil is actually somehow both more and less likable here than he was in the novel. Spoiler tags for anyone who hasn't read the novel, though it's nothing major.

In the novel he harassed her a lot more by this point, despite having only come back to his hometown to introduce his new girlfriend to his family, but it was his mother who actually sold the potions. He shows up every so often later in the novel too, so it'll be neat to see how they handle it.

Dex-chan lover
This behavior is ridiculous. I understand a mob of angry idiots getting together to try and force a girl to make more medicine for free so they can sell it to get rich, but a lord? There's no way a lord just sends an army to a random house in the woods because the inhabitant was called a witch by some peasants. A lord would at least dispatch a couple scouts to figure out what's going on, since he's much more intelligent than the peasantry.

Dex-chan lover
is Neil being a simp of MC? why do I feel like he is thirsty for MC lol

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake

Exactly my view on it. I don't get the need to redraw stuff. It's a lot of skill and time spent on something most of us just glaze over. Readability and accuracy in the text is what's key and this is perfect, even if it's an extra day or two.

You're tellin' me they already had them all done and were just holding onto it?

Dex-chan lover
@custynee
Mysterious sexy witch girl whose just a bit of a pushover (read: tsundere) and has airheaded lewd moments
from his perspective who wouldn't be thirsty for mc?

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, in the WN Neil and big sis had long since left town to go back to their work as adventurers before this, shortly after getting the treatment for his GF, and finds out after the fact that she had been run off. Also it was his mother who sold the potions not him. As an adventurer he should likely either keep them, as he might need them one day, or sell them in a larger town where he could get a higher price. Are these Manga changes, or changes made in the LN and carried over?

@greyinthedark :
He came back to his home town to celebrate becoming D-Rank, and no longer being a burden on the adventurer they partner with. They already knew his GF since she was from the village and left to become an adventurer with him and big sis, though telling the family they were now an item was another part of going home. He even seemed somewhat upset that his mother sold the potions, probably since she got majorly ripped of by the merchant she sold them to.

@AnonymousWeeaboo : Do not assume intelligence from anyone without proof, there is to many examples of incompetent's and fools coming in to positions of power due solely to being someone's kid. But like the peasants he is after the potions which are verified, not rumors of a witch.

Users who are viewing this thread