Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - I Don't Really Get It, But I'm Travelling Again

Thank you guys for the hard work and for giving us a higher quality translation. I really appreciate it <3

oh, please, please, please, give us some catharsis over destroying cannonfodder

also Im fukin concerned over the other orphanage kids considering where she came from

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP He would still attempt something easier than sending an army to her house and taking her hostage and forcing her to work. The entire purpose of a lord is to manage a territory, it would be counterintuitive to not at least attempt to converse with the girl to convince her to do what he wants, or else he risks the girl possibly dying in this kidnapping, and then he would have nothing instead of the thing he wants.

This is kind of nice. I mean, despite silliness and ecchiness of other chapters, her leaving, taking house away with her, and that idiot appearing only to find that the house is gone....

This is actually a nice scene.

Double-page supporter
Okay so I was wondering the skills increase some sort of passive effect and when doing actions related to the skill there would be an increase in "performance".

So if a cute person, like the mc, has "slutty/lewd" a sense of attraction will sway more towards the naughtier side.

Then what about "big tits"? Does it like grant her twins better boing and physics, perkiness, elasticity, sensitivity and the like?

Just voicing some thoughts. Hehehe

Double-page supporter
Regarding the local Lord though -
He's a prince and he's actually a decent guy surprisingly. He doesn't want to "capture" her per say, but he likely does want to verify such rumors and possibly hire her. He also goes around under an alias pretending to be a simple (though skilled) adventurer. Yes the Rem will meet him eventually.
Not that Rem knows about that currently. Those rumors on top of everything else are more than reason enough to get the hell out ASAP.

Dex-chan lover
@Chiakoi : the WN does bring up some info the orphanage kids after a while,
One who left for work returned shortly after the MC left and tells them what happens to the kids the merchant takes, this causes a bunch run away to become adventurers (after taking some time to prepare) who eventually meet up with the MC

@AnonymousWeeaboo : that assumes he thinks of the people in his territory as people and not as his property, which a lot of nobles did.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck off Neil, nobody likes you

Also, thanks for the TL, your efforts are recognized

Yeah, figured you were struggling with redrawing all that text from the previous chapters. People really can't wait at all, huh?

BITCH, he sold it??!?!? Yea, that kid better not show up again. But he had to mention repayment, fuck you.

Banned
@sjmcc13

I figure the ones adapting this to manga decided to make him stand out more as a jerk than the novel counterpart. Since he's a reoccurring character and his unnamed mother isn't.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 I think that's a perspective that wouldn't historically bear out if tested, but more importantly, the nobility are intelligent. That's the whole purpose behind the feudal nobility in the first place, they were above the average peasant in all respects due to their family's wealth and station, and thus they were expected to behave as such. Because their family was wealthy and enjoyed the privileges of nobility, the children had proper nourishment and education, and usually a loving family that taught discipline and whatever was deemed to be virtuous at the time. Were there idiots and blackguards among them? Sure, but only a special few would be as stupid as to attempt to kidnap a random girl in their territory because they heard from some peasants that she makes medicine. Your average lord would have at least tried something else less forceful first, because they would understand that dead women make no medicine, and kidnapping people is dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread