Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - I Don't Really Get It, But It Seems Like I've Gone Too Far

Dex-chan lover
@Seraphus How exactly would your phone help you in a typical isekai world? You'd have no reception and the battery would run dry very soon. I doubt that many people here would remember the layout of usb-c to recharge the phone, either, assuming they could somehow get steady electricity of approximately the correct voltage. Your phone would be of relatively little consequence.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
My hypothesis is that people would be far more upset by the loss of the phone.
Because, as you noted, it wouldn't work any longer.

Dex-chan lover
@Seraphus Haha, right. Seems like I don't rely on my phone enough to think of it from that perspective.

@Cacklea You seem really frustrated, Have you considering looking harder for a "better" story? Personally I like this manga and it has a better pacing and plot than the other generic isekai out there with an OP MC and cardboard harems. Have you tried looking at Solo leveling?

@Koies

Yeah it's just because im so tired of these poorly thought out and written characters and stories. Solo Leveling is one of my all time favorites i have seen it yes.
From the day I first read Overlord though, I have yet to find anything remotely close to how well the characters and world are developed.
I guess mangas like this one are more on the whimsical lighthearted side idk so maybe im expecting too much, im just over dumb stories.

Why does every fucking shitty isekai end up doing all the same fucking overdone and generic shit in almost the same fucking horrible way 99% of the time.
It's damn time to just let an Ai like GPT-3 do the writing if the damn authors clearly can't.

@Cacklea Well yeah if you trying to find a story like Overlord that's going to be pretty tough because it's a unique isekai with an inhuman MC that has an unconventional morality. However! I think you might like these suggestions, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Re:Monster, Kumo Desu Ga, and for a really freaky one that you can't categorize Gantz. Hope that helps.

@Koies Ive read all the manga version of those except Gantz so i may take a look at the LN or something too.
Yeah it's gonna be hard to find something close to similar to Overlord, thanks though!

Dex-chan lover
GLASSES! <3 Big-Tiddy Meganekko Time!
JRuW3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread