Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - I Don't Really Get It, But I Think I'm Getting Excited

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Those wolves are shapeshifters, the only reason I can tell them apart is that Norn has a tiny beard.

Burning shit on a daily basis? Wtf are your neighbors doing? I would report it, honestly. I hope you get better soon!

Dex-chan lover
@TyUni : It will probably have to be stated out loud soon though, considering the Adventurer Guilds rules (min age to take combat/subjugation quests)

@marshymallowy : Possibly, the WN her age is included in the appraisal results, here is it not

Dex-chan lover
She did get fked on the daily basis before she got the isekai memory maybe that’s why her boobs grew big

Dex-chan lover
And thus, just like the novel, the cooking begins... And it won’t stop.

Thanks for the translation. Hope you get better soon, don’t push yourself too much, take a break if you need.

Double-page supporter
If you read the Web Novel those 2 adventure is more asshole than the manga.
They trying to kidnap Rin for her abilities and her glasses but Bell drove them away

Dex-chan lover
@MapleTreeWithAGun No shit. I shudder to think what'd happen if she shot it at 800 m/s or higher caliber type speeds. Or figures out how to burst fire/shotgun spread them. Or not even that, do with them what she does with Throwing Knives later on by essentially using Telekinetic Throw/Catapult spells on them at bullet speeds. Just, instead with Hollow Point rounds.

Although, arguably, her Explosive Throwing Knives are probably the scariest since they don't need to penetrate, just touch the target and act as Impact Grenades.

Reactions: le3
Contributor
Let's be honest. Knowing her, the title led me to believe something different

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 really? from what I heard that was only him imaging what would've happened if he went back to the noble or slave traders that owned her and that she actually didn't have sex yet? not 100% sure on who to believe tho

Dex-chan lover
As long as that kid who drove her out in the first place isn't here, this story is looking for the better

Double-page supporter
the art is all over the place in this one, so weird

Thanks for the upload... loving this series so far... Once I finally catch up on the other novels I've been reading I think I'll be hitting this one up next.

Users who are viewing this thread