Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 8 Ch. 35 - I Don't Really Get It But, It Seems That Delicious Food is Almighty

Dex-chan lover
Ren: "not enough bread -> not enough carbs" bitch there's potatoes on the table in front of you, what are you saying???
I mean, maybe the plan was for potats and bread, but there was not enough bread, so even with potats it was not enough
Oh well, what am I doing, trying to make sense out of manga?

Aggregator gang
I remember when this was a fantasy genderbent slice of life and adventure series and not just food preparation and eating.

Dex-chan lover
I feel that the tomato flavor changes a lot when using that method for peeling it, even when using cold water.
Is this really true? I always thought peeling tomatoes was purely for texture. It always seemed like extra labor for me. Too little, to no, change in flavor for the amount of extra work.

Dex-chan lover
Is this really true? I always thought peeling tomatoes was purely for texture. It always seemed like extra labor for me. Too little, to no, change in flavor for the amount of extra work.
In my case, I feel that the flavor changes and not in a good way, so I always end using the knife to peel the tomatoes.

Fed-Kun's army
"What did I come to the capital for again?"

Honestly, I can't remember either.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Isekai foodification strikes yet again! Will she be invited to nobles to teach cooking? Will she meet the king and become a friend of the royal family?! Watch on next weeks episode of whatever the long title of this was!!! :oooo:

reu

Dex-chan lover
Do any of you fine fellows know what LN chapter this is?

Dex-chan lover
Ren about to become Gilgamesh from F/SN if she pops swords out of nowhere and shoots them...

Users who are viewing this thread