Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 9 Ch. 38 - I Don't Really Get It But, Sensei Will Try Her Best

Dex-chan lover
Just speaking from experience, but I think the reason people struggle more with katakana as opposed to hiragana is that a large number of the characters look very similar; the most egregious offenders being ソ (so) vs ン (n) and シ (shi) vs ツ (tsu).

Hiragana has this, too, with ぬ (nu) and め (me), ね (ne) and わ (wa), る (ru) and ろ (ro), and あ (a) and お (o), but for most of them, the little curled finial is a distinctive enough factor that only the most illegible handwriting would make it so you couldn't really tell the difference once you know which is which.

That's not really the cast with katakana, where the barest difference in angle can not only change the character entirely, but also the word you're writing.

Aggregator gang
So weird how outside of first chapter tags "Suggestive" and "Sexual Violence" are barely relevant. Imagine amount of people who were filtered by "Sexual Violence" only for this manga to be vanilla isekai.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well at least this series hasint been ruined by jnovel
its ruined by 7 seas though, while maybe its not "jelly donuts" grade, i still skeptic at official tl, since they usually goes localization route, not just translation

also 7 seas first volume of this are released at 2022/06/07

so i don't think this will be dropped or anything, unless they threw takedown "request"

Last edited:
I don't know what to say except I love you. It's one of my favorites manga I have read so please don't stop translating and thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
So weird how outside of first chapter tags "Suggestive" and "Sexual Violence" are barely relevant. Imagine amount of people who were filtered by "Sexual Violence" only for this mange to be vanilla isekai.
meanwhile the lack of a yuri tag despite the fact every 3 seconds MC is getting hot and bothered because of a girl :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
So weird how outside of first chapter tags "Suggestive" and "Sexual Violence" are barely relevant. Imagine amount of people who were filtered by "Sexual Violence" only for this mange to be vanilla isekai.
If this holds true to the novel version...
the Sexual Violence tag will make its showing and mentally scar our fine protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
If this holds true to the novel version...
the Sexual Violence tag will make its showing and mentally scar our fine protagonist.
I’ll bite, so what happens?

Does MC get assaulted? Not entirely drop worthy but going from happy go lucky slice of life to rape would be disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread