Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 9 Ch. 38 - I Don't Really Get It But, Sensei Will Try Her Best

Dex-chan lover
I’ll bite, so what happens?
While out and about, gets paralyzed by a gas that keeps her aware but unable to move so she could be captured and sold off, captures decide they can have a little fun first since her body is, well, aluring, and just before the rape they get quite brutally killed off. She does get a bit better after holding up in her rich friend's home, but she's still rather jittery after that.

Dex-chan lover
While out and about, gets paralyzed by a gas that keeps her aware but unable to move so she could be captured and sold off, captures decide they can have a little fun first since her body is, well, aluring, and just before the rape they get quite brutally killed off. She does get a bit better after holding up in her rich friend's home, but she's still rather jittery after that.

That…sucks.

I hate when authors use rape/rape scares for cheap drama, especially in a fluff manga. Fucks up the tone and comes off as fan service rather than an important event in the story.

Dex-chan lover
meanwhile the lack of a yuri tag despite the fact every 3 seconds MC is getting hot and bothered because of a girl :pepela:
Mainly because yuri doesn't refer to the sexual inclination of mc, but rather to an actual relationship. The lack of that tag lets ppl know that mc will never get laid, or even a romantic relationship.
So weird how outside of first chapter tags "Suggestive" and "Sexual Violence" are barely relevant. Imagine amount of people who were filtered by "Sexual Violence" only for this mange to be vanilla isekai.
I agree, the latter tag isn't applicable at all (you can't call the first chapter enough to warrant a tag, particularly as that chapter by itself didn't deserve the tag either, anyway).
The former sort of works, but I would still say it doesn't apply. Yes, the story has "suggestive" moments in that it "suggests" she faps a lot. But no actual suggestive art is ever shown. Besides, even for the novel, I would argue that "suggesting something occured" is not quite what the tag is about. "suggestive" is usually meant to refer to something sensual (without being explicit) that can actually get someone going (like how someone trailing their hand up your arm flirtatiously is considered a suggestive act).

Dex-chan lover
fluff manga? we started out with her being sold as a sex slave and barley surviving :question:

it's a return to form more than anything
I mean did you read past chapter one? It’s absolutely fluff, literally all she does is cook, masturbate and bop around the country. There’s no stakes and no real goal, just slow life.

Suddenly pivoting to kidnapping and attempted rape is a MASSIVE tonal shift compared to the vast majority of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I don't trust Rico not to accidentally blabber about Ren. She seems innocent but with loose lips.

Dex-chan lover
Wym one year younger?? She looked like she's at least 5 years younger than both of them

Group Leader
Very convenient that this completely foreign world has Japanese as its official language, down even to the 3 same sets of writing characters.

Users who are viewing this thread