Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu - Vol. 9 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
For any psychic skill, it's required to touch your forehead or temple. For extra power, do it with both hands.

"Now, let's return to the main story."
The what now?

Can't tell if that's actually a "broad sword" or not. The term has certainly been used for swords with that kind of blade.

That "thick broad sword" looks like a dagger or maybe short sword blade.

The other is not a particularly thin blade.

Annoying to have him not care about improving or thinking about what he's doing at all, and annoying to have him treat her with respect and adoration. Can't win with her.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you thank you thank you, Aniglis for picking up this title!
Rythyugn's version is still good, but it's been awhile since MTL snipers picked up chapters way beyond even his(?) releases. Things have been quiet, and I was worried he might not be continuing, so If any group could carry on and catch up, I'm glad it was a group like yours.

edit: a slight amendment; I at least hope this isn't a snipe. Rythyugn has done a great job of it so far, and I'd hate to see this snatched from him if he's still doing it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you thank you thank you, Aniglis for picking up this title!
Rythyugn's version is still good, but it's been awhile since MTL snipers picked up chapters way beyond even his(?) releases. Things have been quiet, and I was worried he might not be continuing, so If any group could carry on and catch up, I'm glad it was a group like yours.
Things have been quiet? It's only been a month. 1 - 2 months between chapters has been the norm for the last year now

Dex-chan lover
Things have been quiet? It's only been a month. 1 - 2 months between chapters has been the norm for the last year now
Yeah this is a snipe
True enough, that was my bad. MTL versions have been popping up all over the place, so I got over-excited when I saw Aniglis released this. If this is indeed a snipe without any agreement with Rythyugn, then I'll retract my statement.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
as a blacksmith, a shitty striker is the worst

also author-san, it's on the main smith to communicate to the striker what they're doing.

but yeah this dude is a shitty striker if hes off doing his own thing without following instructions

Users who are viewing this thread