Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu

@fleeingpasserby might not be a fetish, but probably an outlet for closeted / out of the closet trans people. Sometimes could be just pure fetish, but sometimes its just trans people being so.

The trans angle also explains the number of MaleToFemale stories compared to FemaleToMale stories, since, MTF is much more common with trans people statistically

Fed-Kun's army
It's not that bad for another Isekai. The 2 horny chapters were a bit weird but everything else was pretty good.

This is actually not even true MTF because it is a body swap, just saying. If all trans ever is is taking another's body for yourself then neh. The actual trans should be by your own body. Using someone else's just seem bad and fake to me. It is like playing vr.

This is actually not even true MTF because it is a body swap, just saying. If all trans ever is is taking another's body for yourself then neh. The actual trans should be by your own body. Using someone else's just seem bad and fake to me. It is like playing vr.

VLM

Double-page supporter
Anybody else notice that chapter 7 of the english translation got taken down?

@Poifollower I would accept it if he had some kind of negative reaction towards his new body but this is a japanese typical comic for you. There's tons of mangas out there where a man suddenly ends up on a woman's body and "magically" doesn't care. Like, your typical cishetero guy would be completely destroyed after the initial hetero phase of "ooh boobies". If this premise was made well in a "I'm suddenly a man in a woman's body, let's make it MY body (making it masculine and such)" I would love it. But like this I feel like I'm being told lies. Even more if you label it as shoujo ai, like it happens here.

By the way, anyone know the name of the manga that appears 5th in the ranking of the last page of the last chapter? It says something about a weirdo priest but I can't find anything.

Group Leader
This is sucha poor adaption and the original was only average in the first place

The new cover is spoiling the next 20 or so unreleased chapters. This should be changed if possible.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck? There are only 7 chapters and she still hasn't made the glasses shown in the very first (and on the cover).
Needs moar content. Has potential... kinda. Mostly of the lewd kind.
But for now it loses points because there just isn't enough of it to get invested.

@Arteme
Like, your typical cishetero guy would be completely destroyed after the initial hetero phase of "ooh boobies".
Out of curiosity, what do you base that claim on? I mean it isn't like any "typical cishetero guy" has ever suddenly transformed into a woman in the real world.

original was awful if anyone's wondering. Somewhat interesting in the beginning but it only got more boring

Double-page supporter
@fleetingpasserby did you read the tags? Because I better not see you throwing another shit show when they get a girl friend

this manga feels so stupid. I usually like gender bender manga but this one really falls flat on its face. I'm getting real trans vibes from this so if you don't like that stuff yeet out quick lol.

Users who are viewing this thread