Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu

Hey. at least it's honest. Every dude would do himself if he suddenly turned into woman.

ngl... i clicked because i saw the image if a girl and some type of polar bear hybrid in the thumbnail and said” oh...beastiality?”🤣😅

This is for the scanlators 'The fluffy hangout group' common guys translate the other chapters already, i am starting to forget about this manga

@A_Crappy_Connoisseurs maybe, idk the scan group have 10 series on mangadex, but they are only 3 people if you take a look at their page. 19.2 raws chapter out there, I will wait and see .. 😑

Edit : Apparently, the 23/11 the chapter 6.2 was partially done

Aggregator gang
There are thousands of series with a similar premise with most not involving genderbending. I appreciate the genderbending.

It's still pretty average objectively, the genderbending doesn't make the story any better or worse in this particular case, but it's pretty much the only reason that I gave it a read lol.

Double-page supporter
I wanna stag the to for stopping before we even got out the beginning and also the artist because reading the Novel the MC had a lot more trouble building a house we kinda just gloassed over that here

I am the sad that there is not any more translated. I get my hopes up when i see that it's been updated, but not for eng 😢

Users who are viewing this thread