Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu

It's not explicitly stated that the MC wants dick right? From a female perspective just cuz having something in your vag**a feels good doesn't particularly mean that you crave or are attraced to dick. Its just the pressure point that gets your rocks off. Ya'know? Like a guy wanting to be stimulating his prost*te doesn't mean he's gay. So since it hasn't happened yet, the MC is just sexually exploring their body.

A muscular male sucking on a black cock is even more of a yuri than this shit as there are at least 2 people in it. This fucking comic has no other humanoid character and yet it's being tagged as yuri. Fuck you taggers.

@zealousglitter she looks like atleast 16 in the manga, is this intentional or not? The story so far in this manga is kinda meh (very lame) to me, would like to know if there's anything interesting later on if you have read the web novels so i can (maybe) return to read the manga, though tbh i only came here for the genderswap.

@zvtqn Yes she is overdeveloped for her age. But by the time she leaves the forest, which should from the pace shown be in like 2 to 3 more chapters, she'll be 11. At the point I'm at from the web novel she's 13 I think.
And ya if you just want pure yuri or shoujo-ai candy, then it won't be for quite awhile. She is blatantly attracted to females throughout the story, and there are females around her that are also attracted to her, blatantly so. But ya cause again she is underage nothing will come of it for a very long while.

As for how interesting right now and going forward is. Well right now only 6 chapters have come out for the manga, so essentially your still in the prologue. And from everything I know about upcoming events, it's interesting enough to read whenever a radom chapter pops up every month or so IMO.

I don't see any problem with that, yuri or shoujo ai staff is coming in later... later... but it almost certaintly.

Even when she meet with male chara, most of them are annoying ass. plus our mc is a bit vengeful.
s(he) will get skill to attract anyone disregarding gender barrier but in return she not attracted to them. Yes it's like inherent skill for typical dense protag
There is mention when s(he) make her friend hot (aka turned on) accidentally from the effect of her skill.

Learning Indonesian has finally paid off, I can crot while understanding the manga.

In case u dont speak indonesian yet still want understand the manga(CH8.1):
basically the man being rude by coming to her house, calling her magician, judging her etc and trying to get her to give them more free medicine for the sick people on their village. Also the woman have Observation skill. Then the FMC refused by saying it takes a lot of resources and energy(which actually takes 100MP everyday which she cant spare). Then the man grab FMC, and saying basically it's impossible no matter how much u beg her to.

@raziela
It's more like a "witch" rather than magician. Both have a different connotation. "Penyihir" can mean magician or witch.

She denies being called a witch. And for the look of it, both the elder siblings of that little girl have a look of disdain when he said that. Even the girl is very cautious at first.

Users who are viewing this thread