Yome Gaki ssu - Ch. 16.5 - Extra Edition (5)

Dex-chan lover
We're reaching South Park-levels of body degeneracy. Eventually someone will make a manga about women with tits so big they need a wheelbarrow to move around.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we'll get to the point in anime and manga where the character's breasts are so big they are down to their legs or some ridiculous large size

We're reaching South Park-levels of body degeneracy. Eventually someone will make a manga about women with tits so big they need a wheelbarrow to move around.

Not big enough for a wheelbarrow but a quick search found this more-realistic real-life example. If they're not real then they did a really good job.

iu

Dex-chan lover
Not big enough for a wheelbarrow but a quick search found this more-realistic real-life example. If they're not real then they did a really good job.

iu
Out of curiosity, I searched for the record of "world's biggest female breasts", and I found the name "Annie Hawkins-Turner", aka Norma Stitz. She could definitely use a wheelbarrow.
And apparently they are natural, too.

So yeah, whether real or not, there are bigger tits than the ones in that image.

Users who are viewing this thread