Yome Gaki ssu - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
If she became like this just because of booba grope then peepee in veejay will be like genital armageddon

Dex-chan lover
Kind of feel bad for the prez, but she already knows she is trying to be a homewrecker so it is on her for the upcoming heartbreak
She's the best choice by a very long shot, but she's not the main. I wonder when authors started making their intended main girls the worst picks in their series. Love Hina?

If she became like this just because of booba grope then peepee in veejay will be like genital armageddon
Don't underestimate foreplay. NEVER underestimate foreplay

Dex-chan lover
I expect it to be some kind of dream at the end, i was wrong, but i was not disappointed

Dex-chan lover
She's the best choice by a very long shot, but she's not the main. I wonder when authors started making their intended main girls the worst picks in their series. Love Hina?

Don't underestimate foreplay. NEVER underestimate foreplay
That's why the only Love Hina I consider canon is the dating sim for the Gameboy Advance, i just wish the Mitsune ending was a bit juicier

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting shit to go this far but I won't be complaining especially if it's uncensored, the translators and the redrawers know what the people want, thanks once again to everyone who is working on uncensoring the series

Dex-chan lover
images

Users who are viewing this thread