Yome Gaki ssu - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
So I hope the dad is super chill.

But Mozu is seriously SO MUCH INFERIOR. Chairman is win.

Do women whose tits are as big as their head exist in this manga?! Not complaining though.

Dex-chan lover
All this spineless fucker has to do is say "Your daughter constantly bullies me into being her slave by threatening to destroy my family by calling off the engagement." She just threatened to really do it "this" time in front of her father.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the little midget is in the cover and in the manga name, so its 0% she will lose, but i still wanna see her cry after being rejected SO BADLY.
Chairman supremacy all the way.

Dex-chan lover
This work should have the Big Areola tag imo
That's... possible on MangaDex?
(Also, this is how the author usually draws them in general, not just for Yome Gaki ssu, if you check out his old Fanbox work.)

Dex-chan lover
She just threatened to really do it "this" time in front of her father.
To be fair, she was completely justified in this specific instance to be pissed off because from her POV her man is just lying on some other girl's lap.

Double-page supporter
Why do I feel if they didn't come the chairman would have gone over bored possibly raped him or at least something close 🤔?

Dex-chan lover
Chairman is lovely, but the allure of an oppai loli mesugaki is simply too strong. Mozu wins by a hair.

Dex-chan lover
Chairman is lovely, but the allure of an oppai loli mesugaki is simply too strong. Mozu wins by a hair.
I don't think that's a "hair" she's winning by...

iu

Users who are viewing this thread