Yome Gaki ssu - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
....... you know, for a series about a boy and a girl being engaged.... the author has way too many big boobed ladies....

Like, our main girl's only advantage is being a brat.... and it's only cute to many of us viewers because we know the truth...
Biggest headscratcher for sure, like I love me some heavily endowed shortstacks, but when the whole city is filled with stacked women, all she kinda becomes is a goblin, and while correction would be divine, the other girls currently are just, better?

Dex-chan lover
Every lady in this world apparently goes through cosmetic surgery where they transplant the fat from their ass to their boobs because no one in this world has ass.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit author. Even the maid. Is this world is just have big boobies woman?

Group Leader
Can someone put the "Congratulation you've outplayed yourself" or something meme? (well I guess the maid interrupted cause that would have been a bad incident for the rich family or something...🤔)

Dex-chan lover
Biggest headscratcher for sure, like I love me some heavily endowed shortstacks, but when the whole city is filled with stacked women, all she kinda becomes is a goblin, and while correction would be divine, the other girls currently are just, better?
Sorta... like, I feel that her charm is more obvious for viewers who have the view of god (aka, we know everything), it's also easy to understand why our main man won't choose her...

Like, if he himself knew, then it'd work.....

What's going on man this manga, just has a lot of girls having the hugest tiddies the author is cooking hard.

Users who are viewing this thread