Yome Gaki ssu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
So Mozu has done nothing but belittle and bully Suzuki and the fucking guy gets the idea that he needs to MAKE IT UP TO HER (?) for the warehouse incident (wasn't even his fault) after being messed with to the point of having to walk out the room hiding his face (literally the day before) I feel nothing but sorry for Suzuki and his current situation.

I get that the author is conveying that Suzuki "is fond" of Mozu, I'm hoping that the author soon shows what redeeming qualities she can possibly have because I'm about to lose my fucking mind, I actually felt happy she cried

IRL the guy would just snap. In a fit of rage he'd yell that he hates her and is only marrying her because he's being forced to. Nobody can take this mental abuse for long.

Dex-chan lover
"Instead of a stubborn, selfish girl, he'd rather marry a kind girl."

You don't say, chief. Did you think that your behavior would make him do anything but want to never see your face again?

thanks for the translations, but i got a hot take.

fan decensoring is kinda lame. i dont have any interest in a fan rendition of what they think her boobs would look like, i only want to see what her boobs actually look like.

not hating on the artist or saying it looks terrible, but at the end of the day i would rather be left with my imagination until the official version drops than to be left with somebody else's imagination. it just makes the official version that much sweeter.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translations, but i got a hot take.

fan decensoring is kinda lame. i dont have any interest in a fan rendition of what they think her boobs would look like, i only want to see what her boobs actually look like.

not hating on the artist or saying it looks terrible, but at the end of the day i would rather be left with my imagination until the official version drops than to be left with somebody else's imagination. it just makes the official version that much sweeter.
I guess it's a matter of preference.
I believe we've already mentioned that we will update all previous chapters when we get our hands on the official release, so...

I guess it's a matter of preference.
I believe we've already mentioned that we will update all previous chapters when we get our hands on the official release, so...
no worries man, its not a huge deal, it just doesnt do anything for me is all. tbh, im more glad that the thing is getting translated to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
personally i think yall are doing a good job at decensoring i think the nips have been good but maybe for audiences it might be good to have both versions available

Dex-chan lover
So Mozu has done nothing but belittle and bully Suzuki and the fucking guy gets the idea that he needs to MAKE IT UP TO HER (?) for the warehouse incident (wasn't even his fault) after being messed with to the point of having to walk out the room hiding his face (literally the day before) I feel nothing but sorry for Suzuki and his current situation.

I get that the author is conveying that Suzuki "is fond" of Mozu, I'm hoping that the author soon shows what redeeming qualities she can possibly have because I'm about to lose my fucking mind, I actually felt happy she cried

what they're always doing is pretty clearly flirting though..?
like no girl is going to grind on a guy's lap or all the other shit mozu does without being into him. yeah she's framing it as teasing but like... I'm sure some part of him understands.

Like this shit is NOT bullying, lmao. Bullying is one sided.

Double-page supporter
Well... a normal japanese dude would cheat on her with a more kind woman... that is a fact.

Only westerns like we here would find this bratty way she behave to be cute.

It is funny... lets see more, i think people are upset because is a more adult manga, but she acts like a adult nagatoro for sure.

Dex-chan lover
personally i think yall are doing a good job at decensoring i think the nips have been good but maybe for audiences it might be good to have both versions available
You can find the censored raws online very easily.

Double-page supporter
Oh no... She's gay! 😱
Suzuki you better protect your house cause they gonna be making a mess of it tonight! 😭

Serious story or not this is another case of side character being better lol - Prez over here clearly cares and has a much healthier dynamic than they do.
eh not really we know little about her and what we get is face value she could be loving and caring on the surface but be worst behind closed doors. plus mc girl bad girl stuff is msotly a front anyway she does like mc and tbh they relationship is progressing maybe a little to slowly than normal teenagers but still

Users who are viewing this thread