Yome Gaki ssu - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Today, we have a quadruple release! After abusing the team to work on maximum overdrive, we present to you chapters 12, 12.5, 13 and 13.5. I'm sorry team, your sacrifice will be remembered. :)

Anyway, for my comment on chapter 13:
Best character, the maid, makes an entrance! (I joke, my favorite character is Iori.)
Apparently Mozu and Suzuki have been in cohabitation for 4 months now. Did we know it was that long before?
Seeing the maid's schemes was pretty amusing. Though I was surprised when she was frustrated by Suzuki freezing in place after she tried to seduce him. It's almost like she was expecting something... ? Wonder if it has anything to do with Mozu calling her out on never being in a relationship before.
Although Mozu still refuses to be honest, it definitely seems like the distance between our couple is shrinking by the chapter.
She says Suzuki was just being a replacement for "Sachimaru". Yeah, right, everyone believed that, surely, lol.
Of course, the maid had to jump in with her narration. It was taking a funny turn right at the end as she was making them out to be some kind of beasts. Too bad that just made them too self-conscious and they put a big distance between themselves before going to sleep.
The maid didn't even hesitate in saying she'll go drink some booze before going to bed at the end of the chapter... Looks like an "intereting" character has been added to the cast.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck the girls, I want koutaru suzuki for myself, he can cook, he can clean, he's kind and hardworking, what else do you need, most of the girls in this manga are short, high stacked double nuke packing submarines ready to explode at contact

Damn 4 months of putting up with her bullshit, talk about resilience
See, that's what I mean. You asked before what could've possibly been the reason of his fondness towards her. It's probably all the subtle things. They have been living together for 4 months after all, which is a long time; you'd be seeing the same face probably all day everyday for 120 days.

That doesn't mean I deny that he's also most likely sick of her shit. He did say in chapter 6 that he will have his revenge, after all.

Dex-chan lover
See, that's what I mean. You asked before what could've possibly been the reason of his fondness towards her. It's probably all the subtle things. They have been living together for 4 months after all, which is a long time; you'd be seeing the same face probably all day everyday for 120 days.

That doesn't mean I deny that he's also most likely sick of her shit. He did say in chapter 6 that he will have his revenge, after all.
You might be onto something

Users who are viewing this thread