Yomega Kiss - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
43c.gif

Dex-chan lover
So.. I'm wondering now - If this is greenlit, does that mean there's going to be a second entry for Mangadex and this one will be a "Pre-serialization" instead? Or will this one continue to be updated?

Gotta know so I can keep an eye out, y'know.

Supporter
MC, I'm still waiting on you to "assert your dominance" like you said in ch2
-The last portion of chapter 1, with his orgasmic massage.
-Chapter 2, with the swimsuit deduction.
-Chapter 3, with the bell pepper counter attack.
-This chapter first by catching her off guard thinking he was calling her cute, as well as when she realized how easily she called it "our home."

Those points at which you see her eyes go wide are his wins. And while it's chapter 1 that's the most physical/definitive of those examples, even Mozu realizes then he is capable.

Going back to chapter 2, even after making that statement to himself, he also isn't sure how exactly he's going to do that. He's also concerned that her whims could affect his family's financial situation, and his general complicity is keeping that secure at the moment.

Supporter
So.. I'm wondering now - If this is greenlit, does that mean there's going to be a second entry for Mangadex and this one will be a "Pre-serialization" instead? Or will this one continue to be updated?

Gotta know so I can keep an eye out, y'know.
Going on a deduction that this is a weekly series (I bet @spamkatsu_musubi could confirm), if things don't update next week so that Tokage-sensei can use the rest of the month to start preparing for October, then that should give an indication.

Dex-chan lover
Idk what he's talking about I'd carry that Orca with no shame (but carry it all day would suck).

Dex-chan lover
Long-term serialization hooray!

I hope it doesn't stay this one-sided for too-long, though. Torture gets stale quick.

Dex-chan lover
MC, my boy.... You just fucking keep taking L's. Taking so many L's I think you fucking live in Chicago...

Dex-chan lover
THIS MSGK REALLY REALLY NEED SOME CORRECTION!!!! 💢 💢 💢 💢 💢

Supporter
Damn she's so toxic, and the MC keeps enabling her too, I hope he'd man up and start sanding up for himself soon because I'm not trying to watch a toxic relationship for 50 chapters 😐
He's limited by his possible misunderstanding of the situation, one where he believes his father's business hangs on not displeasing her to the extent that she makes a fuss over it to her own dad.

Dex-chan lover
Brah atleast give me a leg slip and accidental kiss or something this is just too pathetic...need fate to step in

Dex-chan lover
Our guy just had the courage to accept the kiss and she does THAT?!
Insolent brat needs 💢 💢 💢 correction

Users who are viewing this thread