Yona of the Dawn - Vol. 34 Ch. 193 - The Price of Being Favored

omg thank you sooo much for the chapter!! and for keeping translating this manga bc your translations is the only one i'll read bc it's the best!! high quality and great <3
looking forward the next chapter !!

Pretty sure for the moment that the rebel attack that killed Yona's mom was Yu-Hon making good on his word of not leaving anyone knowing of his wife secret. And why Il ended his brother's bloodbath.

Thank you for the update! I have this sinking feeling that maybe Yon Hi will have something to do with Yu Hon eventual death, when Kashi dies from Yu Hon's hands hmmmm. Idk I've been liking this arc so far compared to others. Thanks again!

Thank you!! Man this is one of my favorite stories and is refreshing. I like that they take breaks and I am finding myself so invested in this. Its all coming together.

I just hope Yona and Hak can end up together T.T

Su won bodyguard killed Kashi :(

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thank you for your hard work , your translations are the best! Looking forward for the next chapter

Well now I definitely don't feel bad for Yuhon's death. Idk man, I just feel like Soowon has no real reason to be bitter towards Ill other than for the people. His mom was gonna die young regardless thanks to her own bloodline, and his dad looks like he was on track to being a blood thirsty tyrant.

It's all her fault. Yuhon will never be a good king. He does what he wants without thinking of his citizens! The fact that he burnt the priests alive proves it all.

Hmm, yonghi’s clan is so wishy washy! They all want to be left in secret and then when the high priest forces his way in, shouldn’t they communicate with yuhon, like hey it’s okay, we’re not keeping it a secret anymore?

And then yuhon keeps true to his word (regardless of how cruel it was), everyone feels sick?

Users who are viewing this thread