Dex-chan lover
holyshit... this harem confession is definitely the best out there
hope we get a better conclusion too

all girl in this one are great so he should pick all

Hoho here the author's life is at stake
Is harem ending or not

Dex-chan lover
Is it completed? what's the latest raw?

Most safe ending is he becoming Himelda prince consort and having concubines... not that far-fetched for a reasonable harem ending.

Dex-chan lover
yeaahh what the hell happened to stalker-chan, just upped and vanished

like my dad 😢

Fed-Kun's army
@no168_92 I think this is the latest raw and the first chapter of volume 6, so there's still several chapters to go. Any sane person who's not a perverted harem seeking protag would get the heck out of there. That's too much pressure all of sudden to make such an important decision. Also I think in the first few chapters the author was gonna have the stalker girl be part of the harem, but after coming up with new characters just forgot about her. She became kind of a where's waldo background character and now she's just completely absent.

Fed-Kun's army
People need to stop saying axe every time a long running manga is gonna end. Axe is the publisher not renewing the serialization for more chapters and canceling it. It's not being axed if the author is naturally ending the series with a legit conclusion. It's only axe that way if the author flat out says they plan on quitting work on it.

Dex-chan lover
I think a Harem ending in a manga where Harem is in its name is absolutly ok. and if the manga ends in a short time its oke there arent much loose ends and continuing it for more girls would be more wierd then welcome for me.

Harem or Hime-chan end, please... Though
I fear author will go for ghost end
, hope I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread