Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Feelings

Dex-chan lover
What about yonakano's feeling? everyone talk about 'my' feeling for him, but what about 'his' feeling? he looks absolutely confused and felt everything just come out of nowhere. Which is understandable considering that all the love talks are mostly happened behind his back, he is just being nice guy and unlike bokuben for example doesn't look he felt romantic attraction towards any of the girls, . and last. I honestly thought that his relationship with the girl except for the ghost one isn't nearly close enough for something like confession to suddenly happened.

It's like everyone just just pushing him into a corner while completely ignoring his feeling and thoughs

4-2433f4679ad68ade16855fabdf5ad68bfdf53d99bcbf64286da98d15147c8df6.png

Dex-chan lover
He'll chicken out and pick ghost. I know how the Japanese works.

Aggregator gang
Another retarded MC... Why why every harem mc like this...

If not retarded then he ussually dumb dumb or simp for just 1 girl

Dex-chan lover
Saudi Arabia Permanent residency costs $213,000, surely a small price to pay in order to support four wives, no?
https://saprc.gov.sa

Dex-chan lover
Well, daggers have been laid down. Time for stabbing.

Unless we get stalker girl to confess, I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT WE REACHED CLIMAX!
...jk
But really, she should be in her target diary too.

Fed-Kun's army
@Snowave He's actually one of the more realistic harem protagonists. He's not retarded at all. He was pushed to make friends with several girls by Rei, and showed no romantic interest in any of them. Rei wouldn't leave him alone and constantly bothered him until he gave in. He's a loner at first and just wanted to left alone, but Rei came along and wants him to make babies so his descendants can see her too. All the girls genuinely fell in love with how much of a nice kind guy he is. The problem is that they're not taking his feelings into account. Although that's his own fault for randomly asking them the way he did. He hasn't made any decisions that some "retarded" MCs would make. Just because he doesn't have any interest in being in a relationship doesn't make him a retard. In fact most people would react the way he does in these situations. Irl if someone were to be asked this by 5 girls all at the same time they would be at a loss for words on what to say or do.

Stalker girl is totally going to randomly pop up and confess as well, right?

Dex-chan lover
Totally okay with the harem end. But the stalker girl, she's adorable so why she's not here???

lmao right, she never ended up appearing again for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread