Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - The Choice

Contributor
Don't goddamn blueball us after literally including the word 'harem' in the title of the series itself.

Dex-chan lover
the only answer is Rei... gotta date Mother Earth my boy Reiji... xD

hm the next chapter will be interesting. Both have made a fair point IMO.

Best end would be harem, no doubt, but I dunno if it is possible.

Thats why harem ending exist

This is fiction, why should the mc stuck with 1 girl if he think every one of them is best girl

Aggregator gang
Cut the crap and get to the Ghost girl plot already, hopefully these girls all die one by one.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. Just go for harem, man. It's in the freakin title. However if they build it up from here to him getting an epiphany that harem route is the way to go, then it's all good. If he's too preoccupied with classic modern sensibilities then just have your weddings in Himelda's country...

Though going for anything "realistic" should have been tossed out the window already the moment Reiji met the possible personification of Gaia... so again I say, go for harem.

Dex-chan lover
Unpopular opinion here. . but I don't like any of them now. . . or more precisely I don't like these girls who keep pushing and cornering the MC while keep talking about what 'they wanted' and just casually ignored what's the MC even think.

At this rate, the former bully is actually looks better. Considering she is actually thinking about his mental well-being.

Dex-chan lover
... I can't help myself. This came out shortly aftee 100girlfriends wall of text, so supposedely sweet praise does not impress me at all.
Though it has advantage in the fact every praise has thought about future embedded in it.

Dex-chan lover
Marry Himelda, be a foreign king.
Marry them all. Problem solved.

Dex-chan lover
Is there some kind of criminal penalty for living and having sexual relationship with multiple people without trying to legally register it in Japan, or what? I can't see other reasons to deny the title's name.

Users who are viewing this thread