Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - A Harem For Yonakano Reiji

so the author didn't forget about the stalker
oh well considering it get axed
it's one of the better way to end the series

No actual romance in the end huh? Just the regular harem drivel. Whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter 😆👍🏼
This was a good manga. Good ending. Would have loved to see the other girls to in their old age and not just the grandkids.
This series could have been a little longer in my opinion. But it's better to end like breaking bad rather to turn into Dexter.

The harem end is the best end ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
In case some of you didn't pick on it, Reiji literally got with every somewhat major girl in the manga (minus his mother, obviously), including even the childhood friend's best friend (her grandaughter is the second one from the left in the second pick with the bagels), so Reiji ended up with 8 wives (snacks girl, kendo girl, gal, senpai, foreigner girl, stalker girl, childhood friend and childhood friend's best friend)

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOOO IM DISAPPOINTED CUZ THERE'S NO WEDDING SCENE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GIVE US WEDDING SCENE AUTHOR REEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
I feel bamboozled as fuck. Well, I don’t mind the full harem end but man, did they have to time skip over the wedding and fluff? Axe-kun is too OP

At least we got closure for the ghost girl

This series handled getting axed with more grace than most, I'll miss it but this ending is pretty much as good as it gets for axe endings.

Dex-chan lover
Yyyyoooooooooo stalker-san actually got in the harem too! Can't remember the girl beside stalker loli doe

Anyways it's been a while since I saw a genuine harem ending, not just open ending shit, cudos to the author

Man, I'm fucking sad I've been reading this since the kissmanga days, and it's finally over

Fed-Kun's army
Damn. He done pulled 8 of those thangs in only 34 chapters. And there was no solidified best girl, so there's no argument to be had with this harem ending. RIP Reiji Harem GOAT.

Users who are viewing this thread