Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - A Harem For Yonakano Reiji

Dex-chan lover
@Kevadu Page 22 shows what looks like a son for him at least.

Looking at the silhouettes:
Men: 18
Women: 25
Children: 32

It's highly possible that there's boys that aren't shown given that we've only seen 1/5 of the children.

Double-page supporter
@VladV I remember the stalker but what chapter was the Osananajimi in because I don't remember her at all. lol

For an axed manga, this ending is pretty good. Really bittersweet and makes me reflect on my own mortality. I'll see all y'all on the flip side.

Dex-chan lover
The other girls didn't even appear lmao

Also, I was expecting him to reappear as a ghost or something

Dex-chan lover
Happy that author actually remembered all the girls. Now, if only it was even a chapter longer to show a bit more about all them...
Kinda sad for Yonokano to kick the bucket this early, tho, but given his lineage, i guess that was to be expected, haha.

what the hell is that ending.

after the last chapter, it suddenly timeskipped to what? 40 years? We didnt get to see any of the girls, and even Reiji's kids but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we get to see his grandchild. what the hell...

well nonetheless it was a pretty fun read, just the ending kinda ticked me off a little...

Dex-chan lover
That was a pretty good ending. He actually got a harem and lived a good life. And many years later, he reincarnated and could hold her.

I'm glad they didn't make the harem future part a joke and actually took it seriously.

@Zemphis I feel that it wasn't quite axed as much as rushed. 34 chapters is a good amount after all

@Lolipop_Candy Not it isn't; it's still super popular and still being done quite a bit.

It's just not as prominent as it used to be. But it's still being done quite a bit.

It's just that there are also a lot of harem Isekai as well...

Thankfully it was a proper harem end. Though I kind of wish they showed all the girls with our MC too.But still good enough

@deathmailrock you sure about that? I think this was a lot darker then people think. Too me ghost girl plan all along was to have this one guy fuck as many people as he could to get more offspring's. We all ready know that his grand kids can see her. So the ability passes on through his bloodline. So that means more offspring the higher chance for one to be able to touch her. I think this is meant to be dark. If the title of the spin off is true. then she really did "raised" that boy. in the sense that she planned this all along.

or it could be a happy ending who knows

Dex-chan lover
@oilgup I think you just have issues.

Of course she wanted him to have a harem so that she'd be less lonely.... that part is true. But how the hell is that dark?

But that doesn't take away from the happy ending in any way.

This is 100% a happy ending.

You think that wanting a specific result all of the sudden takes away from the happiness?

I'm sure you think that people donating to charities are dark too. I mean, they give the money because they expect the people to do something good with the money.

Dex-chan lover
Man I hate these kind of endings. Reminds me of fraanx. Oh well my search for the perfect ending continues sigh. Decent manga tho. I’d say 6/10. Ending was 5/10

Users who are viewing this thread