Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - A Harem For Yonakano Reiji

Aggregator gang
This is a good ending. Pretty sad for Rei but she will get an oneeshota fun so i guess she'll be fine.

Dex-chan lover
Booooo. Time skip was pretty jarring and his grandkids where literally just carbon copies of the girls. I've had worse endings but this one was still pretty mediocre. Sad to see it leave

Wasn't expecting the feels. Overall, better ending than I was expecting.
Thanks for translating.

Not a bad ending, but not good. I was hoping this series got better, but you cant escape the axe. I dont really like shota. So i think that i wont check that spinoff.

Dex-chan lover
Well that escalated beyond space and time.

The axe was super heavy with this one. Considering how i fell in love with this initially, its quite disappointing to see it end like another throwaway.

Oh well.

MD@Home
It's a shame this was axed, it had a lot more potential than your typical harem series. But I guess the ending could have been worse, so... glass half-full?

Group Leader
Did anyone else notice the stalker girl's granddaughter was also there? No? Anyone?

Anyway, it was a good ending, if not a little abrupt.

Dex-chan lover
Men only want one thing, and it's disgusting:

Also let's ignore how the timeline doesn't really make sense because he's in high school but 40 years later, he's sixty, meaning he's in High School in his twenties. Also he's Japanese so he shouldn't be dying at 60, but it might just be the shittier quality of life in their country

Fed-Kun's army
He has such a weak genes all his grand daughter only resemble their grand mother

Fed-Kun's army
What a journey it has been reading this! I remembered reading this the same time reading Hatsukoi Zombie. Thanks for the mangaka and the scans team!

Users who are viewing this thread