Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - A Harem For Yonakano Reiji

Fed-Kun's army
lol this guy's genes are weak AF, none of his grandchildren looks like him

Double-page supporter
What the fuck, this wasn’t the ending I wanted, I wanted 500 more chapters or something. Ffs, this soured my mood. Pleasant ending, but way too soon.

Contributor
Yonakano and Pashiri are ending the same day, this is a sad day my friends. Overall pretty good and quick harem with an ending like it should always be in this type of mangas

Aggregator gang
While it sucks that we didn't get to see anything from when they all started dating and went straight to a time skip end, I'm still happy that everyone got a happy end. Nice that the author didn't forget the stalker even if only a cameo in the picture + grankids.

Thanks for the translations up till the end, it was a really great ride.

oohhh, nice ending, but where is the heroine? they die first? but the kids looks so young

Fed-Kun's army
@Hollow7F i guess the girl beside child of stalker is a child from the girl who was bully reiji in elementary school

Sad to see it axed before it could really get going. But the ending was at least well executed and had that classical 'the story will go on' feel you get from manga.

Dex-chan lover
True to the title, Rei got Reiji a harem. I say there should've been more progression with all of the girls in his harem, but the axe does not give anyone chances to make excuses. This was very much what the ending would have been anyway, so thank you for the author for finishing the story on a close. Finally, thanks for Moe Panda Scans for scanlating this series for us. Thank you for the work.

Dex-chan lover
I mean that's one way to do it I guess haha. Sad to see it end.

Double-page supporter
There is "a 35th" epilogue chapter or something, isn't there?

Dex-chan lover
Damn this was as good as a ending as we could get with a axe, but I wish we had more, curse you axe, taking the good ones early.

Dex-chan lover
not bad harem ending for MC but for the mother Gaia is just damn sad :(

Kinda sucks they didn't show reiji and the girls spend time in the country and didn't get to see them accept stalker and childhood bully officially join the harem.

But atleast reiji and rei is satisfied the way they lived and will live.

Users who are viewing this thread