Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - A Harem For Yonakano Reiji

@Dl9989 The one holdiing the bowl of donuts is a daughter of him(Reiji) not a granddaughter. In the previous page one of the child mentions that "Mama made donuts" and the 7 grandchildren are shown together.
Also, she looks older than the kids, So...

Edit :- Bagels not donuts

Dex-chan lover
Harem ending in a future, where you can either clone your wives and sell them as your "granddaughters" or it is legal to kill your male offspring.

Oh! Grooming! How nice...

Dex-chan lover
Is there actually a spin-off? Also, thanks for the short but beautiful journey!

Dex-chan lover
@kobe4521

Well, avid reader could tell by how the flow of the story changes drastically, and the most obvious sign would be how and what kind of ending the story has.

Double-page supporter
@Dl9989 they could do a sequel where they follow ghost or whatever girl and the kid who can touch her now. She could hook him up with a harem and this time she can even be in the harem (since he can touch her so do her). lol

Dex-chan lover
This is quite speculative, but is there any chances that some of the tombstones beside him were some or all of his wives?

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, a harem series that actually did the harem end (and isn't a hentai series)? Never thought I'd see the day.

Double-page supporter
compared to some (the depressingly vast majority of) harem mangas, pretty good ending.I personally like to think the shota is mc reincarnated.

Decent ending, especially for a harem romcom.

I do believe the kids were his grandchildren. Seeing as he (and thus his wives) was 60, and the kids looked maybe 10.

Aggregator gang
I'm sad because it is over, and also because the ending is kinda sad (and also hopeful) too.

I liked this manga. It took a lot of clichés (harem, overly-nice-yet-still-pretty-generic MC, et cetera), and makes them work in a somewhat novel fashion without turning into a full on parody/deconstruction.

I mean it was short, but compare it to something like Nisekoi. Without spoiling anything Nisekoi is" all clichés, not interesting, super long; and it has a dumb ending (in my opinion).

Although, one "fault" I have with it is that ghost-girl's kinda sad story/existence gets a little sidelined with all the SS-tier waifus kicking around. The ending does remind us that she exists and that the whole harem thing was her scheme to not be alone anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread