Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - A Harem For Yonakano Reiji

So he ended taking the foreign girls advice and that's why he was in a Kings chair. Guessing all the other graves were his wives would have been nice to see the wedding. Very weird how the author drew him as a 60 year old and like he was going to drop dead tomorrow ( or is that a JP thing cause i know some people in their 70s that don't look that old, MC looked like he was in his 80's
I wonder if there will really be a spin off.

Contributor
Felt like this speeding train missed a couple of stops there... a lil' disappointed we didn't see the wedding with all 7 wives.
I see the artist used the ending as an excuse to redraw all the love interests as loli "granddaughters"...
A little surprised that aside from normal stalker girl Kana he uh, scored the ex-bully Arisu too.
Not a bad ending for something that was axed, it was nice.

Dex-chan lover
Good job Author-san~

Hope for some spicy honey moon omake as the epilogue of all this

Also looking forward to their next work, they pulled it off nicely in the end, even if it had to be rushed due to Axe-kun.

The end made me tear up. Good ending but I’d like to have seen a little of what happened in between.

Dex-chan lover
I've actually known it was ending for a few chapters before this just on gut feeling so I'm kind of surprised no one felt the same.

@Speedphoenix

I feel the same, this was the best ending of an "axed" manga I've ever seen.

WOW! A harem end, and an actual end with some emotion! Do wish it would have showed all the girls grown up with him and wish we didn't see him die, as that is sad.

Honestly, even though it got axed most likely, I enjoyed this series.

I guess a perfect ending for me would have been him having a harem, and then showing us his kids being born and seeing the ghost. As that was the main reason for having kids, to make her not lonely for eternity. Although it would have been even better if they somehow made her become human, and she joined the harem.

But what we got was close to this and honestly great! I am 100% satisfied.

Well yeah it's just that somebody's cutting onion that my eyes can't stop crying also why just why for her to be alone like that and meet him again is it another suffering for her again just like that

Truly a great ending, it conveyed a lot. Thx author-san for telling as us such a story and thx translator-san for picking up this and sticking with it to the bittersweet end.

Group Leader
wait when the hell did they find out about the spirit? She speaks alongside MC's mother a while back but other than that i dunno, its not really said anywhere

I was so gonna give this a 10 but dang... this was disappointing. I still like the manga as a whole. 8/10

Dex-chan lover
@ZdrytchX The whole reason for the harem plan is that its his bloodline that's special. She wants him to have kids so she can talk with more people. Its the main goal of the series man.

Users who are viewing this thread