Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 48.1 - Closing the Tomb

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Thanks for the scan

Dex-chan lover
I theorize that they were probably plotting assassinating him after having gained his trust, only to have their plans promptly stomped by their death.
I don’t think so, they were already undead and thus under the effects of Van’s charm skill. It’s strong enough that there’s virtually no way you wouldn’t be affected by it. They actually did want to become allies before getting bruh momented.

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean? This is the continuation of the manga, not a flashback.
It's been 4 months since the attack on Talosheim, and most of the souls that got called back from the dead Zombies have gone bonkers and wandered off.
It was all explained in the chapter you're commenting about.
In 47 he says he destroyed the lance guys soul, so I am asking why he exists in 48.1 and gets his soul destroyed. So I am asking if it is a flashback or the order chapters is off

Dex-chan lover
In 47 he says he destroyed the lance guys soul, so I am asking why he exists in 48.1 and gets his soul destroyed. So I am asking if it is a flashback or the order chapters is off
No he doesn't, you see Riley attacking the city as an undead, the only broken soul mentioned in 47 is Sercrent, the vampire guy that tried to sacrifice Eleanora to take out Vandalieu.

Dex-chan lover
I theorize that they were probably plotting assassinating him after having gained his trust, only to have their plans promptly stomped by their death.
Nah Van’s charm skill would make it impossible for any undead to do such a thing. More than likely they didn’t think much about what they did to him and want to be useful to him now. Unfortunately for them they either were part of the capture team (Riley) or part of the one who killed (Gordon) the one mother he ever knew, loved and was shown affection from. Let’s just say that the only reason why Van was able to chill out compared to how he was in the afterlife is cause of Mama Darcia and a certain someone. And that mother is the one they had killed. Honestly a soul break is the right punishment for them

Users who are viewing this thread