Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 48.1 - Closing the Tomb

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :aquadrink:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
he needs to make them suffer a bit more than that so i'm assuming he ain't just killing them and leaving things at that.

Dex-chan lover
removing them before they become another obstacle in his way. smart lad
rathe become obstacle he just cant stomach their present i think this will be in next chapter, van mentioned he trying to forgive them since they already affected by his Undead Charm(aka brainwashed) the priest even already refer Van as god, but Van cant help always remember them as His mother Killer so yeah snap them into oblivion he do

• Angry
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Nah Van’s charm skill would make it impossible for any undead to do such a thing. More than likely they didn’t think much about what they did to him and want to be useful to him now. Unfortunately for them they either were part of the capture team (Riley) or part of the one who killed (Gordon) the one mother he ever knew, loved and was shown affection from. Let’s just say that the only reason why Van was able to chill out compared to how he was in the afterlife is cause of Mama Darcia and a certain someone. And that mother is the one they had killed. Honestly a soul break is the right punishment for them
The only unforgivable crime they committed was not having big boobs, otherwise they would have joined like everyone else...

Dex-chan lover
You will be surprised because there's a reason why she dress like that.

But maybe in a few years with manga pace. Reading web novel is highly recommended.

I’m up to date with the current light novel translations. I don’t remember any specific reason she dressed like that though other than the “hot vampire chick fan service” need.

Dex-chan lover
Well I wasn't expecting that, although maybe I should have been?
It's been a long time since I read this magna and my memory is sketchy.

Thanks for the translations everyone over at Mangasushi

le3

Dex-chan lover
Damn those two is deader than dead....

rathe become obstacle he just cant stomach their present i think this will be in next chapter, van mentioned he trying to forgive them since they already affected by his Undead Charm(aka brainwashed) the priest even already refer Van as god, but Van cant help always remember them as His mother Killer so yeah snap them into oblivion he do

That's....sad :qq:

Dex-chan lover
I’m up to date with the current light novel translations. I don’t remember any specific reason she dressed like that though other than the “hot vampire chick fan service” need.
From what I remember, it's implied that she was a very muscle-brained tom boy or only filled out relatively "recently" so she's overcompensating with the outfit, that's the only way she can imagine of being seductive.

Users who are viewing this thread