Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 55 - Gungnir

Dex-chan lover
I think he did rape her in the wn and then proceeded to burn her body afterwards. not too sure though, been a good minute since i last read it.
that different set of woman, Hanna indeed killed first but latter the shit will attack another carriage that guarded by female adventure

Dex-chan lover
Even people who play RPGs don't immediately do the evil thing.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how all characters are basically deranged psychos who plague that world. Heinz should've gotten rid of Van, that would've saved his world in so many ways. Not only is he mind broken he also empowers monsters who have proven to be natural predators to humans, and he attracts Gods and their allies. From a human perspective it would've been wiser to end him.

Dex-chan lover
what a fucking psycho....and the god that choose this lose cannon for the job must also have some screws missing

Dex-chan lover
wow, way to make an evil character's entrance, plus made it so that 99% of the readers will instantly dislike him, or like ironicly knowing that he'll get his due karma.

Dex-chan lover
do you know this through light novel or something?
is that why they killed him?
Web novel.

Not sure who the “him” in your second question refers to. If you mean Gungnir he
gets killed by the metamorphosis hero girl who was disguised as the daughter of the President. That hero killed him because he sold her mother to human traffickers

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Gunginir. An interesting showcase of what can happen if you tell someone that their actions in 'this life' don't matter any further, and your place in heaven/next life/etc is already assured. Dude just acts like a psychopath (plus trauma damaging his psyche from his torturous death).
if Gunginir hadn't been in such a hurry to speedrun this life onto his 4th life, he should've taken the time (like even 6 months) to level up his skills before fighting Van. If he had, he might've won before Van figured out how to fight him. Idiot just assumes his Origin combat skills & knowledge and given cheat skills more than make up for not "wasting" his time playing along with this world's "game" systems (not realizing those game systems turn people super human in comparison).

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Can we have a villian who has any depth beyond I'm evil cause the author said so.

The lack of awareness and intelligence of the new guy tells me he’ll meet a very embarassing end

Users who are viewing this thread