Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 11 Ch. 49 - The First Reincarnated

Dex-chan lover
Also, finally seeing Alda and Vida I hate Alda. He comes off as the "If it wasn't my idea then it's wrong." type of person/god, and his "hero" didn't want Keisuke to make Earth weapons because he was probably scared it would take away his title as "strongest hero." Overall, Alda's faction has shown to be pretty scummy from the beginning. I'm looking forward to seeing Van and Vida wreck both him and Rodcorte.
WN explains that Bellwood was an anti-technology hippie even back on Earth. He isn't doing it for fame, he does it out of pure-hearted hatred for creation and change.
Okay I didn't expect Vida to be hot
I expected her to have more of a MILF look, but a goddess of love and life must be beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
Is is just me, or does Gufadgarn look like those models of tailed bacteriophage viruses I used to see?
I really appreciate that the demon zakkart recruited (gufadgarn) was weird in such a unique way. Usually demons would be humanoid, or some freaky monster, but I like how this is just a geometric spider.
In the novel, Gufadgarn is described as a crystalline spider that isn't quite 3-dimensional, so looking at Gufadgarn for a long time hurts the brain.
Fortunately, this effect can't be replicated in manga.

He eventually gets the form of a hot elf girl because Japan🙄
This is explained as a personal taste of Zakkart as he never got to experience a typical isekai and wanted to fall in love with a hot elf, to bad Van was emotionally crippled for two reincarnations vastly ruining his mind.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Who's gufadgarn?... what chapter was she introduced?...
Gufadgarn is the demon spider thing introduced in this chapter:

0HXIe1O.jpg

Dex-chan lover
mc ends up being a pussy who takes care of the child of the girl who he saved at the beginning of the series also he stops the edgy kid vibes and leaves the though of getting revenge on his classmates

Dex-chan lover
The problem isn't nuking anything, it's introducing a completely foreign and uncontrolled concept to a world not ready for it at all.
Why couldn't he just use his skill to create the weapon without teaching anyone how it was made? It could just go into legend that the hero Zakkart created a holy weapon to rival the might of the gods and it was lost to history. There is no way a world with medieval levels of science and technology could reverse engineer that thing.

WN explains that Bellwood was an anti-technology hippie even back on Earth. He isn't doing it for fame, he does it out of pure-hearted hatred for creation and change.

That kinda makes it worse imo. He decided that instead of using a tool that could save millions. He would just be against it without even thinking of the consequences due to his backwards opinions on technology. So, instead of saving millions of people they ended up saving only 3,000, and the hubris of both him and Alda had all 4 of Vida's heroes souls destroyed.

Dex-chan lover
This is explained as a personal taste of Zakkart as he never got to experience a typical isekai and wanted to fall in love with a hot elf, to bad Van was emotionally crippled for two reincarnations vastly ruining his mind.
that his harem is already enormous at the age of 12 consisting of even trees and bug babes, and the only thing Van himself has shown any attraction to is muscles.

Dex-chan lover
That kinda makes it worse imo. He decided that instead of using a tool that could save millions. He would just be against it without even thinking of the consequences due to his backwards opinions on technology. So, instead of saving millions of people they ended up saving only 3,000, and the hubris of both him and Alda had all 4 of Vida's heroes souls destroyed.
That is the inherent danger of summoning heroes from another world. They operate on philosophy and morality forged under very different conditions. Even if they think your civilization is worth saving, you never know what exactly makes it worth saving for them, and what things they would try to change.

Personally, I also think that Bellwood was wrong, but that's because I am very much a technology person. But I find people who cause harm out of wrong worldview and bad thinking to be better people than those who cause harm due to petty selfishness and evil. Such people also make better main villains.

Dex-chan lover
That is the inherent danger of summoning heroes from another world. They operate on philosophy and morality forged under very different conditions. Even if they think your civilization is worth saving, you never know what exactly makes it worth saving for them, and what things they would try to change.

Personally, I also think that Bellwood was wrong, but that's because I am very much a technology person. But I find people who cause harm out of wrong worldview and bad thinking to be better people than those who cause harm due to petty selfishness and evil. Such people also make better main villains.
Yeah, I'd like to see a story where the world has to recover after a teenaged "hero" with half-baked understanding of modern knowledge ends up accidentally causing more harm than good.

To the second point, I think that's why I liked Thanos in the MCU better than his reasoning in the comics. In the MCU it was all about bringing balance and saving the universe from overpopulation and running out of limited resources. In the comics he just wanted to impress Death. Just to end up getting cucked by Deadpool lol.

Dex-chan lover
Okay I didn't expect Vida to be hot
I'm actually not feeling this look for her. It feels a lot more generic that I remember. I might be wrong but I recall that the tan or brown skin tone of most of her child races comes from her. She's also suppose to wear a wolf pelt rather than a standard issue goddess bikini.

Dex-chan lover
It's there, both in the LN and in the WN.
However it's inconsistent, later on it does suggest another cheat, but the original one, shown in the novel, is the same as the one in the manga
Must be in the latest chapters then cause in the beginning it’s only said they had the power of creation and didn’t really going to what Zakkart had.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so, wait...
Let me try to understand this.
Zakkurat (or whatever it was) gets taken from Earth, along with several others, to Lambda to defeat the demon lord.
He, along with the other three Creation Heroes, are killed and have their souls shattered.
Rodecort creates a single soul out of the shattered remnants of the four souls of the four Creation Heroes.
This soul is then reincarnated on Earth where they all came from originally?
That soul then got summoned to another world once, but died after he was abused severely.
The soul was then sent to Lambda again, and that's Vandeliu.
So, our MC isn't one person, but an amalgamation of four people's souls made one and sent back to Earth only to ultimately be sent back to Lambda again?

Dex-chan lover
huh.. so Vida reincarnated to Van's mom? And they are like "lovers" in past life??
Is this one of the reason why Van is so obsessed to revive his mom?

Double-page supporter
So, our MC isn't one person, but an amalgamation of four people's souls made one and sent back to Earth only to ultimately be sent back to Lambda again?

Correct, Rodcorte eventually forgot about those 4 fragmented souls so it's why those souls was able to slip through past him at the start of the story until he realises later that Vandalieu is those 4 souls.

Double-page supporter
huh.. so Vida reincarnated to Van's mom? And they are like "lovers" in past life??
Is this one of the reason why Van is so obsessed to revive his mom?
[/No, the reason why Van is so obsessed to bring his mother back to life is because he had 2 shitty lives with no parents so he never knew the feeling of being loved. That's basically the reason why he's obsessed to bring her back. But you are right with Vida being reincarnated to Van's mother, Darcia does end up getting reviveed back waaaayyyyyy further into the story and she will be the reincarnation of Vida]

Dex-chan lover
[/No, the reason why Van is so obsessed to bring his mother back to life is because he had 2 shitty lives with no parents so he never knew the feeling of being loved. That's basically the reason why he's obsessed to bring her back. But you are right with Vida being reincarnated to Van's mother, Darcia does end up getting reviveed back waaaayyyyyy further into the story and she will be the reincarnation of Vida]
sorry but, can u tell me who is Darcia again? need some enlightment

• meguuusad
Dex-chan lover
Must be in the latest chapters then cause in the beginning it’s only said they had the power of creation and didn’t really going to what Zakkart had.
There was never any "creation" power. The alternative translation, used in the WN, is production.
As in, they asked powers related to production rather than battle.

https://lightnovelbastion.com/novel/death-mage/volume-3/side-chapter-5/
So, Bellwood would use his ability to copy another champion’s ability once a day to copy Zakkart’s power of nullifying damage taken from a target weapon, targeting Earth’s modern weapons.
https://lightnovelbastion.com/novel/death-mage/volume-8/chapter-174/
This was a trial based on the divine protection that the champion Zakkart received from Vida, the goddess of life and love. This divine protection granted Zakkart more acute senses and a greater affinity for the life attribute.
This is the contradiction I meant.

Users who are viewing this thread