Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 11 Ch. 49 - The First Reincarnated

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering about the title being "The Death Mage Who Doesn't Want a Fourth Time" when before this chapter, the MC died 2 times: on Earth with the ship incident and on the second world. Now with this showing him or technically him and 3 other souls dying and merged into one by that God sending him back to Earth, that will be the 3rd death (or 1st in chronological order).
Before this chapter, I have always thought that the title meant MC didn't want a fourth life. First in earth, second in origin, third here in lambda. Van is doing everything he can to survive and be happy in this third life because he doesn't want to die, gets reincarnated, and live a fourth life.

But even after this chapter, I personally still think it meant he doesn't want fourth life. As far as the current Van remembered, he only died and got reincarnated twice.

Dex-chan lover
No, not the same Earth! The Earth the Heroes were recruited from the the Earth where MC first died are two different worlds with similar aspects, and world history it seems.
But yes, their amalgamated soul did end up back in Lambda again despite the whole point being to keep it away from Vida so she had no chance of fully reviving Zakkart. Because Zodcorte is so sure of himself and his power he actually forgot about it. If he had actually taken a moment to examine the soul, this story wouldn't have happened. He just threw it to Origin without a second look, threw it to Lambda after chugging curses at it from a distance, and now he doesn't know how to fix his own mess.
"the whole point being to keep it away from Vida so she had no chance of fully reviving Zakkart."

Wait, who was trying to keep the soul from Vida? I thought Rodcorte combined the soul without thinking just to resolve the reincarnation loop system.

Fed-Kun's army
"the whole point being to keep it away from Vida so she had no chance of fully reviving Zakkart."

Wait, who was trying to keep the soul from Vida? I thought Rodcorte combined the soul without thinking just to resolve the reincarnation loop system.
Info from the web novel

As Heroes chosen by God's, they have already been excluded from the reincarnation system. This is mostly because the gods would elevate them to divinity after the battle and they won't be in the system anyway. Infact, in chapter 48, you'll see Roddy say that Gorman's soul being destroyed wasn't an issue for this very reason. But Vida reviving Zakkart infringes on his authority, and he ain't having that. So after merging the souls he sent it to Earth where it'll out of her reach.

Funny thing, she infringes on him anyway by making her own circle of reincarnation, though it is exclusive to the races she created. The plan was to field test it and then move all the people of Lambda to it so Roddy wouldn't have anymore influence on their world, because Vida had absolutely did not trust him. So now Lambda has 3 separate Reincarnation Systems in operation, Roddy's for the people, Vida's for her races, and Guduranis' for monsters. As you can imagine, it's a whole mess in that world.

Last edited:
Well that was interesting seeing whe Gufadgarn looks like I was expecting more of an arachnid appearance rather than an a look of polygons and an arachnid look. Its cool to actually finally be able to put faces on with names rather than only knowing their names

Dex-chan lover
i dunno bro
Keisuke kinda an irresponsible rat
Alda wasn't entirely wrong, his motives were wrong
Keisuke didn't learn from birth defects in Japan and Vietnam nor from depleted Uranium usage in Iraq
cancer causing burn pits
but wants the gods of this world to pin their hopes on, oh all bad tings may be purifiable...

so Vida pretty much fucks a dead inside doll using him as a sperm bank
am i getting this right?
wild people saying they like Vida cuz she's fucking with another fucker
they all kinda fucked up inside from the heroes to the gods

Supporter
Before this chapter, I have always thought that the title meant MC didn't want a fourth life. First in earth, second in origin, third here in lambda. Van is doing everything he can to survive and be happy in this third life because he doesn't want to die, gets reincarnated, and live a fourth life.

But even after this chapter, I personally still think it meant he doesn't want fourth life. As far as the current Van remembered, he only died and got reincarnated twice.
Basically correct, MC (Van) doesn't want to die and be reincarnated into a 4th life (Rodcorte's promise to him ). Van doesn't remember any of the previous reincarnations before his Earth life.
it's been 100k+ years since the Demon King war on Lamda, and his soul has gone through 10k+ reincarnations and been wiped clean each time. The hero's of that war were also "Earth 2" heroes, so the timeline doesn't really apply, plus time works differently between the different realities

Aggregator gang
OH MY GOD!!! I deeply regret reading the web novel after the previous chapter. I should've waited for this chapter to come out! Now I finished the web novel and rereading the manga. Damn, it would've been a better experience if I was able to read this chapter.

While I was reading the web novel, I wondered what gufadgarn looked like, and even went back to chapter 1 after Vida mentions about her telling Van to love the world, though it wasn't said in the first chapter. And I didn't know that everything I was looking for was in this chapter! This chapter wasn't out when I started switching to the web novel. It was still the previous chapter.

So basically different ideologies on how to defeat the demon lord led to this outcome. Vida had sex with a soulless body of Keisuke and made vampires though I don't see how she came to love him. Van is a fragment of Zakkart or Keisuke so basically reincarnation of a hero just like the priest said. Nice to have some background to this

Double-page supporter
Woa, didnt expect that. Btw, did he have a miserable life before (abusive step parents) because of as*hole god before? He didnt seem to remember MC.

Dex-chan lover
Im just wondering how the first couple chapters of this series have any relevance to the rest of the series.

Like the MC got killed with his classmates on a ship out at sea, a god was sending his classmates into a new world but someone took his place, that god "made a mistake" thinking that the other guy was the MC, the MC got isekai'd into a torturous situation, he escapes only go get killed by those same classmates and the guy who took his place.

Then, in the afterlife, that same god isekai'd him again but with a curse to keep him from getting revenge. How does all of that tie into the rest of the series?
It’s all connected.

So the reason why Van had such a terrible first life was because his soul was literally just the remnants of the 4 creation hero’s and more or less it took his whole life to get his soul together.

On origin Mc manage to repair their soul to a good degree (but their life was suffering), and after Mc died again he unintentionally left remnants of death magic in the world, this would cause some of his classmates die and one of their kids to become a death mage themselves.

Fed-Kun's army
bro who is this bum who almost killed himself over losing his father's factory like i do NOT wanna self insert as him why couldnt mc just be the one we've known all this time 😭

Users who are viewing this thread