Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 50 - Expanding Ripple

Whats wrong with Schneider's hand on pg20?
No clue
1833x2.png

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhh so we are on this arc

If anyone wants to know what's going to happen on this arc

[/Vandalieu gets his first demon king fragment, and the second person to die in that previous world will appear in the world where Vandalieu is right now in order to kill him. It's not going to go well for that person lmao]

Dex-chan lover
Basically, the gods on the anti-Van side found out what he did to the army that attacked him while talking about another dangerous guy. The emperor from the enemy empire that worships these gods wants Van, but was told no and he gave up.

Lastly, the guys those gods were talking about are revealed and turned out to be on the same side as Van, in other words Vida’s side and want to meet him but can’t yet.
Thanks man you are the g

Dex-chan lover
hmm its seem the manga skipped one detail about why Scheneider(the long haired dude who throw people) didnt want to met Van yet
in WN/LN he discussed with other how he actually fail in fulfilling Vida divine massage to save Darcia and Van and tried to follow the next one when he fail dont met Van for now but go south instead North (Van Empire)
Doubt it is skipped, more likely this is just his introduction chapter. It will probably be explained later when his backstory revealed.

Dex-chan lover
Disgusting knife ears. I don't know why but I feel the emperor has the most disgusting knife ears I've ever seen.
Ears are okay. It's the emperor himself that makes the ears look bad. Any other ears would look bad on him too.

Can somebody explain what's happening i'm too tired to think
Gods on Nazi Alda side noticed Van. Decided they don't have any good cards to play. Except for one god, Fitun, who used to be a heroic warrior, and is itching for a fight.
Emperor of the country where MC started out noticed Van. He also can't really do anything about him, even though he is the most scheming politician in the setting.
Heroes who are secretly on Vida's side noticed Van. Also decided to do nothing, as there's a quest waiting for them elsewhere.

Overall, it will take some time until all these maneuvers will become important, but it looks like fight with Fitun is going to happen soon(tm).

Meanwhile, Van is saving some newbie adventurers.

Dex-chan lover
i desperately need more of this manga! thanks translators chans!

Fed-Kun's army
you know, I always pictured schneider looking more like john smith from pocahontas

Dex-chan lover
So, anyone who's read the LN, spoil it for me
1.Is Alda responsible for what happened to the old heroes? I get the vibe he sold out the Creation heroes because he wanted to beat the demon lord his way
2. Is Vandileu actually the kid from Japan? Obviously he's the reincarnation of the merged souls of the Creation Heroes, but is he actually the kid from Japan, or does he just THINK he is? Like in that Spider Isekai where MC isn't actually the student, but does have her memories

Dex-chan lover
So I binged read this. Titties and vampire aesthetic hook me at the beginning. Now I stay for titties, vampire/undead aesthetic, and great number of onee-san characters in Van's forces.

Speaking about onee-sans, can anyone spoil me if all of them are really interested in/get more development with Van in the future? I know Tarea and Eleonora are really interested in Van. Basdia still seems, too. But I'm not sure anymore about Zadiris, for example (maybe she never was, and just liked him as a lil bro).

Thanks for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread