Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - First Story: First End.

"Another world, it's my first time hearing such things." if only........

Dex-chan lover
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream : Japanese Isekai edition.

This is easily the grimmest start to an isekai I've ever witnessed. Like this one guy is paying the price for all the cheat skills every other isekai protagonist ever got. Words can't do justice to how fucked up that is.

Aggregator gang
God: I made a mistake but don't worry and stay strong.
Mc: but-
God: good bye

Dex-chan lover
For such a useless god, and lighthearted send-off, that got dark fucking quick.
Also, the Amemiya thing is gonna be a plot point, right? Someone with such a similar name who looks like him to boot?

Woah. To think that there'd actually be a god that is even more useless than Aqua... I'm actually shook.

Wait a minute, so, this God (Useless) has a limited number of powers, and that's why he didn't give him any powers, right? But some people left to reincarnate on Earth, so at least some powers should be left, right? And if God (Useless) somehow knew the number of people he had to send to another world, he shouldn't have given the powers to a random person... What I'm trying to say is that this God (useless) didn't make a mistake, he just wanted to screw Amamiya

Aggregator gang
Good lord, this is a nightmare. But intriguing! Let’s see how this goes, I actually want this isekai protagonist to be OP

Ahhh, this is intriguing. If your wondering to read this manga, give it a shot, I see mostly praise in this comments for this manga, a rare sight

Users who are viewing this thread