Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Second End

Group Leader
This "god" looks and sounds a whole lot more like the devil with his actions and words...then again, gods and demons are two sides of the same coin.

At least he got his revenge on the lab people...with the other test subjects kids fates left unknown.

@Operatix The author is doing a prologue. A set up to the story. The main story will begin in the next chapter. I know. We're used to the setup taking from a couple pages to most of a chapter rather than 2 full chapters, but this story looks like it needed those two chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Although having read the WN, watching this scene again still infuriates me so much.

Dex-chan lover
This scene was watered down a little from the [WN], the protag was a bit stronger when confronting the other reincarnaters and left a deeper impression, but the scene-
showing him save the other test subjects was refreshing.

The main enemy and the final boss itself is the God. This is the worst God I've ever seen in Isekai manga.

Dex-chan lover
And so... the glorious tale of our dark lord, Demon King Van-sama, begins anew... all hail the birth of our Holy Trap!

Dex-chan lover
damn...that god's a jerk....even worse than Being X (who has good intentions but does it in a very twisted way)

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks
You could say Tanya is just a corporate slave as he/she was in the previous life.

But damn, ch2 seems like Elfen Lied.

Can't wait for the next chapters - the novel is great btw - if you are infuriated now, keep on reading, it will feel so much better later :)

Users who are viewing this thread