Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 10 Ch. 45 - The Reincarnation of Mikhail

Dex-chan lover
In that case, it's a failure of the manga adaption to provide full context.
that's why manga based on a novel is an ad to buy/read the novel.

All I wanted to say is that there is more to the context on why the slaves were killed like that, but the manga doesn't have it.

Still, those who don't know about it will simp for the free boobs. I just gave some more context to the free boobs.

Double-page supporter
Yeah yeah, everyones sooo op. Why are these types of manga so popular, this is getting super boring. Is onesided slaughter really a powerfantasy? Seems downright pitiful. It's not even edgy anymore.
I agree is quite boring. Also the never ending of companions the mc creates. Ghost . Undead of all types beat folk . Wathever that skeleton is.. all over op. Pitiful is really the word for this.

Double-page supporter
Man I hit a nerve here. The quality of ... humans has dropped quite a bit NGL. If this is your powerfantasy I fear for your sorroundings. It's petty and kinda worrying.
get off your high horse you cunt its a fucking manga you turn your brain off and enjoy. If you can't do that move the fuck along and don't waste your time whining about it trying to validate yourself

Dex-chan lover
get off your high horse you cunt its a fucking manga you turn your brain off and enjoy. If you can't do that move the fuck along and don't waste your time whining about it trying to validate yourself
Man I really hit a nerve witrh you. Feel like you are lacking in some area after all ? Not that you got anything to turn off, that's for sure. I'm gonna post my opinion where ever the fck I like, grow up and inore it if it makes you feel like... well what you are.

Double-page supporter
Man I really hit a nerve witrh you. Feel like you are lacking in some area after all ? Not that you got anything to turn off, that's for sure. I'm gonna post my opinion where ever the fck I like, grow up and inore it if it makes you feel like... well what you are.
You can always stop reading the manga or for one stop trying to act like you are some how are better then most readers here when you can't even spell for shit.

Dex-chan lover
You can always stop reading the manga or for one stop trying to act like you are some how are better then most readers here when you can't even spell for shit.
i'd like to see you try in my mother-tongue, Mr. Grammarnazi - and apparently I actually am "better" (even tho that by-(your)-choice manipulative description doesn't live up to the issue at all). Which in return bothers me and makes me wonder whether the lack of good writing leads to plankton-minded readers like you or if the authors just noticed that this sad level of writing is " good enough" for you. Hence why I ponder here in hopes to find that some people at least noticed this aswell.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah yeah, everyones sooo op. Why are these types of manga so popular, this is getting super boring. Is onesided slaughter really a powerfantasy? Seems downright pitiful. It's not even edgy anymore.
You might want to drop this manga then, this is pretty tame

Dex-chan lover
MC being OP and slaughtering everyone is supposed to give a sense of catharsis from god fucking him over, his classmates betraying him, and his family being murdered — not to be some kind of hero who pursues his ideals

the subordinates/harem are a way to fill in the loss of his family and at the end of the story he’s gotta be OP enough to kill all of OP reincarnator classmates plus god so this is just the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread