Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Sweet Revenge

Double-page supporter
ooo boi, look at that big bad skelly birdie.....he finally did it, such a mad lad

Double-page supporter
I'm actually genuinely happy for our bonny vulture boi.
Also, an actually well thought out revenge not full blinded genocide? I'm okay with that only if the ones who actually did his mother gets no mercy.

Dex-chan lover
"If it wasn't for Heinz and Gordan I would've killed them all. But why did I let them live?"
...wat?
Wtf did the adventurer and the church guy to make him not kill the villagers? And why didn't he kill the torturer? And the baron dude also led the hunting, he's as bad the other 2 (3).

As for why he "let those 2 live"...cause they were too fucking strong?

Another chapter, another thing that makes 0 sense. Except this time it seems more TL than original.

"take them down with my own hands"

me: i think the mc should kidnap them and make them suffer as her mother did only even worse

Fed-Kun's army
if i were that i'll stuff those people in a drum full of maggots.
and those maggots shall cleanse those bodies of their earthly flesh.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood: MC didn't kill the villagers and town people because he didn't want Heinz and especially Gordan to come after him immediately.
Remember, they think MC is dead because he is just a baby who a few months old. If the people (especially the lord) in the town died suddenly, then it would especially alert Gordan who is a Church fanatic, because who else the MC would want to take revenge on the whole town. And MC didn't want that, as his current goal is to find a way to physically resurrect his mother.

Now, because of this odd revenge by MC, not only the whole town has to suffer because they would have to either rebuild their land from scratch, or leave that place and shift to other area, which would again be difficult for them (as they would be treated rough as refugees). This would cause the people to be confused and not immediately figure out MC as the culprit. Even if by some chance Gordan is able to figure it out, no one would believe him to support him in his hunt for MC without proof.

@aixt: But MC couldn't and considering the situation, i would say that it was tactically the right decision by MC as well. Killing those villagers and lord would only make MC the target of Church Fanatics like Gordan, and considering MC isn't even 1 year old, it would be hard for him to fight off someone like him.

Users who are viewing this thread