Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - A Dream Told

@vorador
IIRC, his parents had died long before he could remember anything, so he was raised by his aunt and uncle, who hated taking care of someone else's kid, and so treated him like shit, taking away anything they considered a "luxury". Hence, Van now has a luxury complex.

Dex-chan lover
Time for VENGEANCE.

I didn't think we could lewd voiceless ghost armor, and yet, here we are...

The Van I know would never say, "justice." Oh well, love this story so much.

Dex-chan lover
The best part about the ghost girls possessing the bikini armor is that they are extremely expressive. With a lack of anything other than modesty, they have to use gestures and bodily movements to express anything. Especially when the one was holding her bikini bottom while cross legged; that was VERY interesting.

Also, a pencil that was slightly different from the norm was enough to send his father into a blind rage? What is with Japan and awful parents?

Dex-chan lover
Happy the dad/cart ranked up. It was fairly awkward just having a talking cart.

Dex-chan lover
@Werebearguy Well it is a country where workaholism is considered a good thing, where some stories of parents destroying or selling their children's video games and consoles sometimes come from, and they seem to have to go out drinking with their bosses a lot too so the adults have a ton of issues. I'm not sure how bad it is IRL though, so I can't be certain how much of those stories are true.

Friendly reminder that his uncle, aunt and cousin died a dog's death after losing everything not long after Van's first death, reduced to the trash they always were.

They were petty and abusive over envy and desire to steal Van's inheritance.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Cabid
I assume that was in the novel? I don't remember such a scene in the manga so far?

Dex-chan lover
@Werebearguy : cheapskate uncle who was not spending a single yen on his nephew he did not have to. MC's parents dies in an accident, and the uncle abused the MC to no small extent, with everyone around him just looking the other way because they are horrible people, to make matters worse the Mc was supposed to have had an inheritance that the uncle was likely embezzling funds from to support his own wife and kid.

@Elmithian : we have a couple arcs to get through before their fate comes up
not till after the 6th "braver"(lucky idiots) death in Origin

Users who are viewing this thread