Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Did you Ever Imagine That One Day you Could Save a Damsel in Distress?

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see an update again, and a chunky one at that. Thanks for the translation.

It's been a while since I read this part in the WN but I don't remember Vandalieu having any kind of awareness towards the opposite sex (due to the whole hormonally being a child) neither Zadiris being this embarassed? I may be wrong though.
Son we'll learn about the ghouls culture.

Dex-chan lover
@saifors
You can say someone is pretty without wanting to have sex with them. He thinks his mom is beautiful but wouldn't want to fuck her.
Also I can understand zadiris being embarrassed, has probably been a long time since someone flat out told her she was pretty, especially from a member of commonly pretty race.

Also, that fantasy dimorphism, I am reminded of that oglaf comic. So it's an entire race that is hamster banana, huge guys, small girls.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMadd
yes he does since apparently van really like and admired muscle.......
it was explain later on in the webnovel that he like muscle a lot because he doesn't have any muscle at all
even he is getting along with the race that was focus on their muscle as well because of how much he admired muscle

Dex-chan lover
Bets on the shota will probably resurrect her.

I think "Devil's Nest" is a lot more fitting than "Demon Territory"

Especially since there's a Demon race (maybe not race, but type of creature at least) that has no relation to the land.

Page 15's "I have advanced healing magic." Should be "I have [Rapid Healing] skill." Van can't use Life magic.

Dex-chan lover
For once, female fantasy armor actually did the whole distraction thing right? Also, the mouth/jaw guard portion of the living armor that has a MOUTH is goddamn horrifying.

Why is it that all the MC's companions have to be dead or on the way out soon? Can't we get even one long term living companion who is actually young and has many theoretical years to live? Even if it's to murder them for a harvest of tears an arc and a half later?

@icarushector Patience. This only corresponds to chapter 11 in the Light Novel. There's currently 203 translated chapters and 30 side chapters. Plenty of time for surprises.

Users who are viewing this thread